Help: N York to Ont canada border crossing

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Why doesn't anyone have passports? Lol, live a little guys!

Didn't think it would be too hard to find someone in Buffalo.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Why doesn't anyone have passports? Lol, live a little guys!

Didn't think it would be too hard to find someone in Buffalo.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOT
I am always too buisy workin to go anywere to need a passport so I never thought I would ever need one,Man was I wrong:eek:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
This is where that you never know thing comes into play.

But you're right. It's a waste to have for no reason. They're definitely not cheap

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Yes,once the motor is in I think it'll make short work of the shafts.Its going to take some time to get it where I am happy so im not rushing anything(except getting my motor home)As far as the chargers I don't know where to begin...keep the twins but add 66 or go to a big single.Prob I have is I have no comparison so I don't know what I will like better.The twin's were cheaper is why I did them because I can fab myself.Just trying to build a nasty street toy for fun,cant wait to get started and I will be doing a build thread for those who are broke like me and learning how to get it done with little cash.Anything's possible.

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
And you what paid $500 for this built short block and all it needs is a new oil cooler and bearings?

Did you grow up in muskoka or move up here?

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
And you what paid $500 for this built short block and all it needs is a new oil cooler and bearings?

Did you grow up in muskoka or move up here?

$500,i wish.thats for duty purposes.I payed more but got a smoking deal.It needs bearings and oil pump but the crank might be hurt as there was bearing material in the pan(copper).I did not grow up in muskoka.I was raised in Bolton ont,Moved up here after a family loss.I used to vacation here with my grandfather and when he passed my family moved here where we had good memories.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Hope you start a build thread that starts with the disassembly of the motor and the issues it has and then from there on the entire rebuild

I will do a complete re and re Thread and show the carnage and rebuild.Just spoke to Kris and looks like il be getting the ported heads as well.Bearings will be here this week and decided on the h series.Its going to get interesting as this evolves and the motor will be in rout mon-tues so by wed the build should start.Cant thank Kris enough for helping with this build,he is truly a stand up guy as is everyone on DD!:hug: