my wife to be may have a diesel addiction!

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Congrats Antonio! Maybe its the tuning ;) :D

Are you going to keep the ZF6 too? or are you going to sell it for the LBZ?

Let me know when you get your LBZ, we'll make it run real good too :hug:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
You are the single smartest man I have ever heard of. Your approach to getting a new truck is genious. You are now my hero:D

Anyway man congrats, it isn't easy to find a girlie into the diesel scene. I know mine is waiting on her first diesel.

brown bear

como estan beeches!!
Mar 31, 2009
Durango CO
Congrats Antonio! Maybe its the tuning ;) :D

Are you going to keep the ZF6 too? or are you going to sell it for the LBZ?

Let me know when you get your LBZ, we'll make it run real good too :hug:

hey thanks Mike well i think will get the lbz and then i may get rid of the zf6
because she also wants a truck for herself too :) but whatever happen ill let you know for sure

brown bear

como estan beeches!!
Mar 31, 2009
Durango CO
You are the single smartest man I have ever heard of. Your approach to getting a new truck is genious. You are now my hero:D

Anyway man congrats, it isn't easy to find a girlie into the diesel scene. I know mine is waiting on her first diesel.

hey thanks man that makes me feel special just the way she thinks I am:D

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Congrats man! I think you better go get that truck while it is still an option. Mine didn't have a problem in the beginning but she does with it now.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
congrats my wife loves the truck and really loves going to the truck pulls and that stuff she hates anything that isn't a duramax:rofl: at times i have to tell her to take it easy. but the only good thing i have going for me is she cant drive the zf6 i have tryed to teach her how but every time she just cant find the gears and skips two many gears and kills the truck so atleast i dont have to fight her to drive it :D

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Cool!

We all have a Diesel addiction!

and Hot rod addiction,

speed addiction,

Truck addiction,

(.)(.) addiction....

Well you get it!:D

brown bear

como estan beeches!!
Mar 31, 2009
Durango CO
I asked my girlfriend two very important questions today...the first was if she would marry me and the second was if I could get a new truck....she said "yes" to both! After she got the ring, she then demanded that it has to be an LBZ---automatic! She likes me alot! LOL

well after all and talked to my lady for a few months we decided not to buy the new truck :( but instead of we bought a new place!! pretty happy about it 3 bedrooms witch one of em it will be for the little bambino that will be here next month we also been looking for names and i think i found the perfect one for him Diego Max. D-Max :)
alot of things happend and such of shot time huh but its all good we are really happy

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
When you have a daughter you have to name here Allison then.

:D From experience it get confusing. Mom why are Daddy and Mike L talking about me. She was 5 at the time now she's 11, where does time go? :eek:

Brown Bear, Congrats on the baby :D