My RCLB (SB eventually) build thread

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
Cornell,
I just did the led strip and works great. Took out all the factory bulbs and ran the power for the strip from where the trans temp light was. I have a strange issue now that my turn signals and cruse control lights don't work on the cluster. Turn signals and cruse control work its just the lights don't come on. All the other lights are working just curious if you or anyone else has had this problem:confused:. I checked the plug going into the gauge with a test light and i still have two that blink so i know the problem is in the cluster. Thanks!!!

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Cornell,
I just did the led strip and works great. Took out all the factory bulbs and ran the power for the strip from where the trans temp light was. I have a strange issue now that my turn signals and cruse control lights don't work on the cluster. Turn signals and cruse control work its just the lights don't come on. All the other lights are working just curious if you or anyone else has had this problem:confused:. I checked the plug going into the gauge with a test light and i still have two that blink so i know the problem is in the cluster. Thanks!!!

That's odd... never had an issue and I've done many clusters now.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
So I'm thinking about exergy 60% over sticks should I run a 10mm cp3 or duals? My Danville 72mm needs more fuel badly.

Also finally found a matching airbag

Winter mode

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I wouldn't do duals unless I was looking for 1000hp or a race truck. Way cleaner install, less issues(controller), less load on the front of the engine. Even if I had to step up to a 12mm, but I have never liked duals. You might see where just the stick will get you if your CP3 is healthy. IMO thats a lot of turbo for a stock engine and I would go smaller. Anyways Mark can give you the best advice.

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
That's odd... never had an issue and I've done many clusters now.
Figured it out. The turns and cruse use the same bulbs as the rest of the gauge and when i was pulling out bulbs i pulled them out and didnt notice. took it apart again and put white LED's back into them 3 spots and works better than new:thumb:

Kevinbo6gt

Jul 23, 2009
What kind of power are you expecting to put down now? Glad i found this thread compared to reading the 1k pages on gmfs... Truck is killer man