My new LMM

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Yeah he was a good guy. Built one helluva truck! I wanted to buy a stock stock truck and build it myself but this one had literally everything I would of done to it anyway so I pulled the trigger. Haven't regretted it yet!

It's a beautiful truck and a good price for what's done to it! I'm jealous I wanted it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasonF

Dec 10, 2014
Whats the suspension setup on it? Looks killer! So well put together and that blue really pops under the hood, and the rims arent the best design but i like the chrome! So much black on black these days. Nonetheless that truck is sweet

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Found these photos Grant had sent me a while back. By far one of my favorite trucks.

aad6dbf8e4f1ffdab3c373ac97827919.jpg

b441631fb495e722ac0a7d9a5efb3818.jpg

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
Whats the suspension setup on it? Looks killer! So well put together and that blue really pops under the hood, and the rims arent the best design but i like the chrome! So much black on black these days. Nonetheless that truck is sweet

It's lowered 3" in the back with fox shocks all around. Kryptonite front end.

Yeah I like how the chrome wheels look on this truck. I just wish they didn't rub so bad.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
It's lowered 3" in the back with fox shocks all around. Kryptonite front end.

Yeah I like how the chrome wheels look on this truck. I just wish they didn't rub so bad.

Are the fenders trimmed at all? It can be done very tastefully and not be noticed by 95% of people

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
Are the fenders trimmed at all? It can be done very tastefully and not be noticed by 95% of people

It rubs on the fender liner. I might try taking a heat gun to it and see what I can do with that. But yes the fenders have to NorCal mod too.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
It rubs on the fender liner. I might try taking a heat gun to it and see what I can do with that. But yes the fenders have to NorCal mod too.

Either heat gun it or drill a hole just big enough for a zip tie and pull it back. That's what I do to them