My Monster had a stuck valve HELP okay 2013

1sgkarlthomas

Jan 11, 2018
Texas
OK got new torque wrench, manual, fluid, filters, etc then she starts shifting? 100 miles of slow third gear driving.. I was doing everything too clearing codes,flushing,replacing filters,attempting to reset the ecu by removing batteries, literally everything I've heard or read be it legend or fact,then for NO apparent reason starts shifting normal no noise. Any ideas what actually happened here that caused the issue and the fix?

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
If there was a piece of something jammed in there, it could have come free eventually. I would take this opportunity to replace both filters and see what happens. If you do, cut open the internal filter and see what is inside it. There should be absolutely nothing inside it if things are healthy.

1sgkarlthomas

Jan 11, 2018
Texas
My little Monster

Thanks fellas cut open spin on and internal filters damn clean of course I replaced them 2 weeks ago. Magnet was dirty, about what I would expect for 170,192 miles. Was thinking of having it professionally flushed? Hoping to get input from Dave Mike and Zero gravity. Lol also thinking might be about time upgrade the xsmn too. Expecting to add about another 130 horses to her before Sand Runs on the third coast.

1sgkarlthomas

Jan 11, 2018
Texas
Also input on preferred Tuners if y'all don't mind. My back ground is Turbos.. Raced turbo drag bikes for more years than I can remember, and did programmed bikes, Dyna IIIs

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Mark from Danville, Rob from ATP, and Tony from Ridge Runner seem to be the biggest three. Ran Tony’s tunes in my lb7 and ran like a raped ape. But if I ever get another one, gonna give Mark a try. All three are vendors here. Check out the list for their numbers.

LML6600DMAX

Dec 9, 2015
I’m running tunes from Aaron at All In really like them. Tony at ridgerunner is another great choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
Thanks fellas cut open spin on and internal filters damn clean of course I replaced them 2 weeks ago. Magnet was dirty, about what I would expect for 170,192 miles. Was thinking of having it professionally flushed? Hoping to get input from Dave Mike and Zero gravity. Lol also thinking might be about time upgrade the xsmn too. Expecting to add about another 130 horses to her before Sand Runs on the third coast.

If you have the coin maybe consider building the trans. You already have exhaust and intake. Add a built trans, lift pump, and a set of guages and the sky is the limit with tuning. You can build a realiable 500 hp truck. As for tuning I've always used Rob's tuning but Tony and Mark are great tuners as well.

1sgkarlthomas

Jan 11, 2018
Texas
Gentleman thanks for all the responses greatly appreciated, the motor is strong as it sits but I want a bit more lift pump cool, please expand on Gage's was considering efi live thought they had a system the monitors performance as well, Mike probly she'd you a message on tuning thanks all