My LB7!

spool1n

Feb 15, 2011
Hey guys. Been lurking for a while, don't post very often. Figured I'd post up a few pictures.

Newest Addition!

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
not a huge fan of crome but finally i see a truck with good looking wheels that doesnt have the same boring ass black wheels that everyone else and there mother has.

I approve!

Hoosier

Stock is Slow
Mar 27, 2012
Indiana
Good looking truck. I can't agree more with the black wheel comment. I don't think chrome has ever gone out of style :thumb:

spool1n

Feb 15, 2011
looks killer

Matt right? I live a stones throw away from your mom and dads place. Does your dad still have the black dually? Thanks for the kind words guys. Try pretty hard to keep it nice. Get it back tonight with my 366 In the valley :)

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
Matt right? I live a stones throw away from your mom and dads place. Does your dad still have the black dually? Thanks for the kind words guys. Try pretty hard to keep it nice. Get it back tonight with my 366 In the valley :)

yes, thats me lol yup he still has the dually never moves unless it in the way of something else ha ha after you get the charger on go do a burn out in front of his house he will love that lol

josh89

Boostaholics Anonymous
Mar 5, 2013
Cincinnati
Awesome truck! Love the tire/wheel combination. The stance is damn near perfect. Truck looks familiar to me for some reason. What part of ohio are you in? I live outside of cincinnati...blanchester area.