My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Been thinking about going with the street intake myself.

Scott building your piping I assume by the SDP sticker?

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Been thinking about going with the street intake myself.

Scott building your piping I assume by the SDP sticker?

Josh is correct. Scott will be doing all the Plumbing. I will be leaving the truck with him for about or so

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
What Russ was trying to say is he has to leave it with Scott for a week or so LOL
Russ has asked me if I would give him a ride when he drops his truck off like it would be a big inconvenience for me I was like hell yah you bet, like I didn't want an excuse for a road trip to SDP :roflmao:

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Josh is correct. Scott will be doing all the Plumbing. I will be leaving the truck with him for about or so

Gotcha!

I was going to go thru wherli for a piping setup, however I am anxious to see Scotts work as well!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Talked to scott on Friday and put half the money down on the new turbo setup and get me on the schedule to get my truck in the shop.
I am in the process of doing a new grille as well.

Gonna have the rivets powder coated to match paint color, and a new bowtie emblem.

Parker_

I'm a torque addict !!
May 13, 2014
Blythe ca
SDP get delete pipe

Is this a intercooler pipe ? Also are your lights led ? Really like the truck and what you've done with it , also a huge fan of cat so was wondering if that big cat filter for with out any mods to the air dog

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Is this a intercooler pipe ? Also are your lights led ? Really like the truck and what you've done with it , also a huge fan of cat so was wondering if that big cat filter for with out any mods to the air dog

Yeah it's the cold side pipe. SDP get delete pipe. All my interior and exterior lights are LED from diode dynamics. Couldn't be happier with them and the customer service. As far as the cat filter on the AD, there are a couple allen head screws you have to take out where the top of the filter meets the AD housing but that's it. Thanks for the comments.

Parker_

I'm a torque addict !!
May 13, 2014
Blythe ca
Taps talks retarded , I meant to say nice intercooler pipe , did u do hot side as well ? Was it fairly simple ? Thanks for the response I plan on getting rid of the hids . Really like the red backgrounds in your marker kights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Yeah it's a 3 " banks hotside pipe. Easy as hell install. I painted those myself. Baked the light housings, pulled them apart, painted and then put them back together.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Redipped the chrome around the grille tonight, and also painted the rivets. Should have it out back together by Friday. Still waiting on the bowtie from royalty core.