My 05 RCLB build

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
You'll have to purchase 03-07 interior wiring harness and heated seats, then reflash the bcm with the proper cal
That might be a little more than I want to get into. Didn't even think about the door controls for the heated seats either. I couldn't just put power to them and run it on a switch in the console?

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I have a white gmc hood for sale if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud, I think I have access to one local but I'll keep it in mind. Color shouldn't be an issue since I plan on plastidipping the entire truck. Thinking gunmetal grey. Should be super JDM.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Got the truck dropped off to Chris last night. First issue will be getting the coolant leak figured out and once we have that taken care of the EGR will be deleted, small single tune, 2 injectors replaced, filter head rebuild and glowplug module. Plan is to drive the truck for a bit and see how it runs. If everything runs smoothe then we will go from there. No sense in spending a ton of money on it if there are other issues.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Truck is for sale. Found out that it needs a freeze plug on the pass side. I have 2 injectors with 55k to go with the truck, has rebuilt filter head, replaced glowplug module. Starts right up and drives and shifts fine. I just don't have the time or money to properly fix it. I am asking $5000obro just to cover what I have into the truck. I gave an accurate description of its condition in the first few posts along with pictures here and in my garage.