Movin to Jackson Hole for the Winter!

Tacojedbob7

<====Ron Jeremy
Nov 25, 2007
Im moving out for the winter, yeeeeeeehaw! Leaving CT on Dec. 9th and hopefully getting into town on the 11th. Anyone on here live in Jackson Hole? Anyways im still looking for a job, so if your from the area and have any ideas let me know.

bigchev

Apr 14, 2009
Boise, Idaho
Last time I was there snowmobiling it was -45 degrees and the power was out. Other than that I had a good time and it is a neat place.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Jackson Hole is consistently one of the COLDEST places in the lower 48. My family has an "Outpost" in Boulder WY. It's near Pinedale which is an hour southeast of Jackson Hole.

Mike_S

OOPS!
Nov 18, 2009
Idaho
I'm just over the hill from Jackson here in Idaho. Jackson is a pretty cool place...but its constantly full of tourists. LOL! We normally attend the world championship snowmobille hillclimbs there in the winter. Thats a great time!

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I'm just over the hill from Jackson here in Idaho. Jackson is a pretty cool place...but its constantly full of tourists. LOL! We normally attend the world championship snowmobille hillclimbs there in the winter. Thats a great time!

What town are you in? Pocatello here, couple hours from Jackson. I have to agree the hill climbs are a blast, and it's one of the most expensive places to live besides beverly hills.

Mike_S

OOPS!
Nov 18, 2009
Idaho
What town are you in? Pocatello here, couple hours from Jackson. I have to agree the hill climbs are a blast, and it's one of the most expensive places to live besides beverly hills.

I'm up north of ya here in Asstown...err...Trashton...I mean Ashton. LOL! You ever make it to Idaho Falls?

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I'm up north of ya here in Asstown...err...Trashton...I mean Ashton. LOL! You ever make it to Idaho Falls?

LOl I wondered if you were in Ashton after I posted. Yeah, I'm in I.F. a few times a month. I come to Rexburg quite a bit too, picking parts up from Premier.

Last edited:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Jacksons RIGHT there at the Tetons...

Im 2 hours from Jackson

Well the reason why I was asking is that I have a friend that lives right there next to the rodeo arena there in jackson thought if you was close I was gonna get you hooked up with a fly fishing trip down the snake this spring if you like to fish for cut throat

ghostrider01

on here to learn!
Dec 6, 2009
NM/WY
Im moving out for the winter, yeeeeeeehaw! Leaving CT on Dec. 9th and hopefully getting into town on the 11th. Anyone on here live in Jackson Hole? Anyways im still looking for a job, so if your from the area and have any ideas let me know.

Im living in Pinedale which is only like an hour away south from Jackson Hole. Ive been here since May because there is no work anywere else. But hopefully youre able to find a job soon because in Pinedale every motel is like 1200 for a month and so in Jackson Hole its probably double that because of the rich people that live there and tourists. Only been to Jackson Hole twice and just reminds me of Durango, CO.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Jackson Hole is very beautiful place but it's starting to be ruined by all the rich yuppies wanting to live there now. Like said before you better be loaded if your buying a house there.
The locals don't like tourist at all so prolly best to stay out of there bar for awhile till your known. LOL I went to the local bar and ended up spending a night in jail, the inside of there jail isn't nearly as pretty as the rest of the town :rofl: