Motorized Beer Cooler:

SmokeAintBroke

<----Not my truck anymore
Dec 29, 2006
That would be the christmas gift that keeps on giving :D. Too bad it doesn't come in a diesel version.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
LOL who is going to own up to buying the 300W one!! Are you going to be getting the gasser's as well Pat? Is it possible to get a lift kit on these or from looking at them Pat, is it possible? I would like one for camping but need the lift for the uneven ground!!

I see they have some special order ones in Simon's color as well!!

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
LOL who is going to own up to buying the 300W one!! Are you going to be getting the gasser's as well Pat? Is it possible to get a lift kit on these or from looking at them Pat, is it possible? I would like one for camping but need the lift for the uneven ground!!

I see they have some special order ones in Simon's color as well!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fordt

Think Done Deals
Jan 3, 2007
Vero Beach, FL.
www.abcamping.com
I was buying one about a year ago when a member of TDG told me he was becoming a dealer....he never did. How much is shipping to 32789? The 500W will work for now...until they come out with a 600W!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I was buying one about a year ago when a member of TDG told me he was becoming a dealer....he never did. How much is shipping to 32789? The 500W will work for now...until they come out with a 600W!

Is it being shipped to a business or residence? Kat will get you a shipping quote.