Question: Million Dollar Silverado

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I would be realy pissed at you for cruising down my street filming my 1,000,000.00 truck.
Don't think I could forgive you for that. Too personal.:baby::D

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Its not even worth a million pennies maybe $1000 dollars tops. Who the F*** would park a million dollar car on the street.

I don't care what engine is in it. It isn't worth anything. I remember when GM was selling vehicles at Barrett Jackson from the heritage collection and they were no where near a million they had some cool stuff to like 6 speed manual and Big block Impala SS's

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
GM could save a lot of money if they just paid a criminal to hit and run the damn thing lol. He would probably try and get a mil from his insurance company :rofl:

marcusrushing90

Mike L wants my body
Nov 26, 2010
With Mike L and his wife
Hey if i get the vin. Would anyone be willing to do a vin check to confirm this guy's stupidity even more? Because he was really really passionate about telling the story. Hell I even talked to his grandson, who said "If he dies and I get it, I wont get rid of it either. Im keeping it in the family" :roflmao:

marcusrushing90

Mike L wants my body
Nov 26, 2010
With Mike L and his wife
I really want this story to be true. haha...

I would only laugh harder. For the simple fact that he didnt get rid of it when the "offer" was on the table. Driving around a truck thats supposedly worth over a million....and people are trying to buy it back from you! And you wont do it!!! :roflmao::roflmao: Thats even funnier than making this bullshit up!