Mike L. Is the man

turbojamie

Dec 7, 2009
Called mike today for the first time doesn't know me from Adam and we had a great 45 min conversation. He explained to me my options we shared some stories and I was good to go. Going to place my order the end of august and get the ball rolling. Just wanted to let anyone know if there was any doubt go with mike he was so helpful and explained the whole build to me. Can't wait to do my iv and precision ml.

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
I had my SC IV installed by Mike in his shop a few years back. Mike was just awsome to deal with and gave good sound advise. I heard of him through the forums, so I drove all the way from Vancouver, Canada to have the work done. Couldn't be happier.:thumb:

Brier

Sep 18, 2008
Nova Scotia
Couldn't agree more! I gave Mike a call to ask some questions regarding P0777 problem. He was very generous with his time and very helpful. What a guy to take the time for someone who he doesn't know at all. Speaks to his character and knowledge that he is so willing to help us out. Thanks again Mike.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
I have no personal experience with Mike... but it's nice to be able to not only ask him questions on the forums but also read many posts where he is sharing a lot of good info that he has learned through trial and error and through testing etc. :thumb:

acz

Jul 4, 2010
Portage, Pa
I saw a post on another forum from a guy who said Mike can R&R one in a day. He said the first wrench wasn't turned till after 8am and he was on his way home around 4 something that day. Can anyone confirm this?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I saw a post on another forum from a guy who said Mike can R&R one in a day. He said the first wrench wasn't turned till after 8am and he was on his way home around 4 something that day. Can anyone confirm this?

We were slacking that day.:D Yes we do this on a regular basis without rushing.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

the guys there know there way inside and out on a allison. Drove out there thruday night, he started on it at 8 am that mornin and the GF and i went off to disney land (ten min down the road). by three that day, he had it back to me ready to rip asphault off the ground and play :D. Just hit a year with the trans since

acz

Jul 4, 2010
Portage, Pa
We were slacking that day.:D

I like it!

I love a road trip! I'm planning a road trip west to the dunes with the dirt bikes in a year or two. If all goes well, I'll spend a day in your area and do some site seeing while you set me up.

I just hope the tranny lasts that long. No problems at all now but you never know!

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL

I wish it was that easy on mine:(. It would take that long to change the starter with how mine is shoehorned down in there:eek:.