Mike and Guy, I'm calling you out!!

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
You're crazy, Rick. That's too nice of a car to be screwing around with, but who am I to criticize. I'd be doing the same thing if I were you. I want a ride in it! Drive it down to Texas for the NHRDA finals in October. :D

I think you're right on all counts!!:roflmao:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I'm lagging behind. Haven't had time to install the supercharger, so settled for a Vararam cold air intake instead. A direct shot from the bumper right into the throttle body.

Lowered the car .500". Trying to find a ride height I like, before ripping out the factory leaf springs and shocks and installing the coil over shock assemblies. ;)

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I'm getting quicker.

With the sheep? :roflmao:

I'm lagging behind. Haven't had time to install the supercharger, so settled for a Vararam cold air intake instead. A direct shot from the bumper right into the throttle body.

Lowered the car .500". Trying to find a ride height I like, before ripping out the factory leaf springs and shocks and installing the coil over shock assemblies. ;)

We still need a place to meet up. I need one more time on the dyno.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'm working on the fuel system now and making sure it will support the new blower that's coming. Need all the ammunition I can get to protect myself from the wolves.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Well I was on the dyno again today. I'm a little disappointed. Only made 597.97 hp and 529.61 torque to the rear tires. That works out to be almost 700 hp at the crank.

It was still climbing at 7000 rpm, but we decided before hand to stop there. I had to use a different dyno and tuner also. Might be part of it.

Regardless it looks like I'll need even bigger injectors and fuel pump to go any higher.

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well I was on the dyno again today. I'm a little disappointed. Only made 597.97 hp and 529.61 torque to the rear tires. That works out to be almost 700 hp at the crank.

It was still climbing at 7000 rpm, but we decided before hand to stop there. I had to use a different dyno and tuner also. Might be part of it.

Regardless it looks like I'll need even bigger injectors and fuel pump to go any higher.

Look into a Kenne Bell boost a pump. I'm installing one on my car.