McRat needs to buy a

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Lottery Ticket :D

We where going to the shop to bring the Meanie home.

whee...WHEEEE...wheeeeeeee....

Pat pulls over and says to me what did I do? Probably because you blew though the stop sign. I find my registration in the glove box.

Officer walks up and asks Pat if he knew why he pulled him over? Pat says no Sir. Well you blew though the stop sign back there and it wasn't a California stop either. It's a $480 ticket for running a stop sign :eek:

Pat hands him my registration and he asks for Pat's license. Pat didn't have it and told him he was cleaning the garage all day and we where just going down the street to get the car. Officer goes on and on, then asks if I have mine. Pat hands it to him and he asks who owned the truck we where driving. Pat told him I did, even though both our names where on the registration. He let us go and didn't give Pat a ticket and didn't make me drive even though Pat didn't have his license on him :D

Needless to say I drove the Meanie home :driving:

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
It always feels great getting out of a ticket. I have gotten out of a few around here.:D I mean I am a perfect :angel: I always follow the rules. :driving:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Ah, gotta love the freebies.

I thought I was gonna get busted yesterday when a state patrolman flipped around through the median of the interstate as I went by the opposite direction going 85 (10 over), but after I slowed down to a little under the speed limit (waiting for him to catch me) he cruised on by.

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
480????????? For a stop sign?????????????????????? Talk about inflation, even the city has jacked up prices... Im all about if you play you have to pay, but the gov is diggin a lil tooooooooo deep... Tickets are for peeps to pay more attention, which will decrease accidents, not make you file chap 13..... Man, glad you got out of that one, maybe Kat will let you put that money towards the dyno.... Whoops did that just come up again?:angel:

Mac Daddy

Apr 25, 2008
Mont Belvieu,TX.
Wtf

Lottery Ticket :D

We where going to the shop to bring the Meanie home.

whee...WHEEEE...wheeeeeeee....

Pat pulls over and says to me what did I do? Probably because you blew though the stop sign. I find my registration in the glove box.

Officer walks up and asks Pat if he knew why he pulled him over? Pat says no Sir. Well you blew though the stop sign back there and it wasn't a California stop either. It's a $480 ticket for running a stop sign :eek:

Pat hands him my registration and he asks for Pat's license. Pat didn't have it and told him he was cleaning the garage all day and we where just going down the street to get the car. Officer goes on and on, then asks if I have mine. Pat hands it to him and he asks who owned the truck we where driving. Pat told him I did, even though both our names where on the registration. He let us go and didn't give Pat a ticket and didn't make me drive even though Pat didn't have his license on him :D

Needless to say I drove the Meanie home :driving:

$480 for running a stop sign?????????????:mikelsheep:
That is ridiculous...I am gonna take a taxi when in Vegas....

NemesisDP

Apr 20, 2008
Bloomfield New Mexico
Got a 79 in a 70 and the cop wouldn't cut me a break. Rookie cop 21-22 years old and had that short man chip on his shoulder.

Not all are as lucky as the McMan no Mcticket, no McDrivers license damn lucky, or nice McCop. LOL:rofl:

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
Nice job in getting out of the ticket.

I'd still be in handcuffs if that had happened to me. I can't buy a break.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
He was probably just scared as hell when you walk up and see Pat sitting in the driver seat. I wouldnt give him a ticket haha

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
It's one of the advantages of being an old fart.

Back when I first got my license:

(3) Exhibition of Speed
(1) Reckless (police car could not keep up, wrote 85+ on ticket)
(4) License suspensions

When I was 21, I went to the DMV to get a printout of my driving record. When I showed up to pick it up, the clerk did a double-take, then started passing it around the office. She came up to window grinning, "I've never seen one that long before". It had 21 moving violation convictions and lots of filler material, a few accidents, suspensions, traffic schools, etc.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
It's one of the advantages of being an old fart.

Back when I first got my license:

(3) Exhibition of Speed
(1) Reckless (police car could not keep up, wrote 85+ on ticket)
(4) License suspensions

When I was 21, I went to the DMV to get a printout of my driving record. When I showed up to pick it up, the clerk did a double-take, then started passing it around the office. She came up to window grinning, "I've never seen one that long before". It had 21 moving violation convictions and lots of filler material, a few accidents, suspensions, traffic schools, etc.

man, sounds like I am following in your foot steps with the traffic incidents, except for that many suspensions. When the judge sends you to trafffic school, hes not kidding, you have to show up.........trust me. ;)

jbarker@bankspower

<Worlds 2nd Fastest Dmax
Mar 24, 2008
Wait a sec, wait a sec....Pat can drive?! When the heck did this happen?!!:eek: Seriously though most officers I've ever delt with are usually pretty good guys/gals as long as you act accordingly. If your not a jerk they are usually cool.....except for that 85+ in a 35 thing.:D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Hey Pat...was it the same guy who pulled me over 2 1/2 years ago??!?!;):rofl:

Nope, this was Corona PD not Norco :D

I still remember Pat coming home that night :eek: Telling me he left you and should he go back :badidea:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Ive had ZERO moving violations. I have no idea how considering my radar detector is just my rubbery neck. :rofl:

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Nope, this was Corona PD not Norco :D

I still remember Pat coming home that night :eek: Telling me he left you and should he go back :badidea:

Seems that cops in your area are very lenient when telling the truth...;):D

Yup...I remember thinking, "I'm going to jail tonite!!!":angel::hello::eek: