Max Effort Tuning LB7 vs LLY

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
The thread title should be changed to LLY hate thread. Personally there are too many factors to accurately compare.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I'm with you man. Ive only had my for 9 days and have only done just a small amount of non delete tuningand love it already. Whats not to love, they have big injectors and a decent stock trans, too bad theres no DSP5 but I'm fine with that I don't really use mine on my LLY anymore anyway. "Hot" all the time.

My LML is set on kill... Lol...

It stays there...:hello:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I've seen some of his "free" library tunes. They ain't very good, but they where also free with Efi live

Sent from my iPhone digging a ditch near you.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Ok just wondering. My brother has robs tunes and my 230 hp tune from dt is way more responsive and streetable than his 100 hp tune. But that could be a number of things

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
There's no reason robs 100hp tune wouldn't drive like stock around town?
My big tune is perfectly streetable, except past half throttle, things tend to get away from you :D

Oh, and I'll take doing an egr delete over resealing injector cups any day :thumb:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Lol I just always hear they suck. I just personally haven't had issue is all I'm saying. And I'm not saying rob and kori aren't better either.

While your doing your egr delete you can easily ice pick trick your injector harness to:D