Matt aka SIKDMAX has passed away

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Damn!! Never got to meet him but always enjoyed reading his thread as he built the truck and when he came back for a while to finally finish the truck. One of the OG for sure... RIP Matt...

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Sucks to hear this. He was just getting going in life at 30. May his family find solace in Chirst during this trying time. RIP buddy...:hug:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Sad to see. I know some people up that way. They told me he is a very well known and liked member of the community. RIP Matt

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I couldnt believe it when I read this...really sad to hear, terrible thing. He will be missed by everyone here.

Yes, sadly sounds like he was coming around a corner on a wet road, lost control/spun out, and went off the road. :(

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Just watched the video....incredibly scary to see pictures of the crash, must have been going pretty fast and lost it. The police package tahoes didnt get ESC until 2012, his was an 09. Not saying this was/was not a factor and not getting into a debate in this thread out of respect to Matt, but single vehicle loss of control accidents are always unfortunate.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
RIP bud. Matt was a good guy.... Reminds me of a line that my grandpa always said. "The old will die, the young may die". Gets more real every time I see these things happen. Don't take life for granted.