M&H Drag Radial's

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Every time you contact John at M&H tell him we want these tires in 32". I've been railing on him since we first started running race tires on Dmaxes. This will not only look better (not important), but from my experience will go faster with 3.73's. Our first gear is too steep, and 28s aggrivate the situ.

Perhaps if enough people bug him, he will get it done. They made tires for many other late model applications.

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
Ive been looking for a drag tire for my stock rims, how do these drag radials fair against the Proxes ST II? I found a set of the new proxies delivered for $620.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Ive been looking for a drag tire for my stock rims, how do these drag radials fair against the Proxes ST II? I found a set of the new proxies delivered for $620.

It depends on the power level. With moderate power the Proxes do very well for any people, when you have more power to come off the line with they don't do so hot - where these will do much better. Proxes are still a street tire while these are a drag radial - made of similar compounds as what full on slicks are made out of.

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
It depends on the power level. With moderate power the Proxes do very well for any people, when you have more power to come off the line with they don't do so hot - where these will do much better. Proxes are still a street tire while these are a drag radial - made of similar compounds as what full on slicks are made out of.

Thanks