lowering kit

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
yeah pretty much my thinking too. Just can't really afford for the truck to be down for long. It case they cant take stock keys off and mail first

john if you need stock keys im pretty sure i still have mine...say the word and they're all yours:hug:

Last edited:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
john if you need stock keys im pretty sure i still have mine...say the word and they're all yours:hug:

Yeah I will. Let me know how much ya want for em. Install wont be til probably end of next month. Be at Military schools the majority of next month, so yeah fun fun. But Per Diem and mileage is what will be paying for it.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
lol i dont want any money for em they're just laying in my garage and they'll fit in a flat rate box:hug: F it ill never use em again. just get my your addy and ill get em out (long as i can find em:eek:):coolspot:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I bought the DJM 3/5 drop kit but still havent had the time to put in the front spring hangers. I removed my overloads and extended the shackles so their 1" from the bottom of my bed :D

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
lol i dont want any money for em they're just laying in my garage and they'll fit in a flat rate box:hug: F it ill never use em again. just get my your addy and ill get em out (long as i can find em:eek:):coolspot:

Lol ok....sent ya a pm. If you do need some cash for shipping let me know. You are saving me a headache I'm sure.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
here is my truck with 1500 springs 3" drop shackles and tbars dropped almost all the way.

about as low as you can go without spindles and hangers.

this is on 265's

Attachments

• lowered (1).jpg
    lowered (1).jpg
    731 KB · Views: 135
  • lowered (2).jpg
    lowered (2).jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 119
  • lowered (3).jpg
    lowered (3).jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 99
  • lowered (4).jpg
    lowered (4).jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 74
  • lowered (5).jpg
    lowered (5).jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 68
  • lowered (6).jpg
    lowered (6).jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 55
  • lowered (7).jpg
    lowered (7).jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 54
  • lowered (8).jpg
    lowered (8).jpg
    754.4 KB · Views: 88
  • lowered (9).jpg
    lowered (9).jpg
    865.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
here is my truck with 1500 springs 3" drop shackles and tbars dropped almost all the way.

about as low as you can go without spindles and hangers.

this is on 265's
Looks good.

My 02 has Summits 3" drop shakles (GROUND FORCE) and I removeed the over load with the front T bars backed all the way off. I like it.

Summit has the shackes on sale
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G904000/

quick6.6

Apr 25, 2010
i picked up 3" lowering shackles for my truck from autozone. was just walking the isle's and looked down and saw some lowering shackles. picked the box up and looked at what vehicles they fit and my truck was on there. best 30 bucks yet.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I'm going with the 3/5 djm kit for mine not sure on wheels something in 20". I have 3" belltech in rear now and front turned down and want lower lol.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I'm going with the 3/5 djm kit for mine not sure on wheels something in 20". I have 3" belltech in rear now and front turned down and want lower lol.

Lol I can foresee myself doing the same, I just want to make sure my rims/tires fit in the front before I go to crazy, plus I mentioned a 5" drop to the wife.....She called me an idiot and said she didn't want me have a mini-truck.....yeah she just doesn't understand sometimes, its easier to agree and move on lol.

Nov 22, 2009
Queen Creek AZ
I've had the DJM 3/5 kit on my truck for almost 3 years now. I am using the top holes in the hangers to get it as level as I can and with it like that my axle sits about 3" from the frame. With a few fat friends in the back seat it will bottom out on a decent sized dip in the road. Load my King Quad in the back or hook up my boat and you'll get a beating. I spent a lot of time figuring out an on-board air system with bags and now it is great. I can raise or lower my back end about 6" with a switch in the cab. With about 40 lbs of air it can handle a serious load.

Here are a few picks.

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22107

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I've had the DJM 3/5 kit on my truck for almost 3 years now. I am using the top holes in the hangers to get it as level as I can and with it like that my axle sits about 3" from the frame. With a few fat friends in the back seat it will bottom out on a decent sized dip in the road. Load my King Quad in the back or hook up my boat and you'll get a beating. I spent a lot of time figuring out an on-board air system with bags and now it is great. I can raise or lower my back end about 6" with a switch in the cab. With about 40 lbs of air it can handle a serious load.

Here are a few picks.

Looks real nice:thumb:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL

Here are a few picks.

Man I Like that alot. What are the stats on your rims tires?

Nov 22, 2009
Queen Creek AZ
Right now I have Toyo Proxies 305/40/22 and the wheels are KMC Badlands

http://www.wheelpros.com/browse.asp?page=details.asp&brand=xd_series&wheelid=XD7792&name=KMC XD BADLANDS CHROME&style=XD7792&dspstyle=XD779&desc=one piece aluminum chrome&section=XD

P/N XD77922980218
Size 22" x 9.5"
Offset 18
Backside 5.96
Bolt Pattern 8x165.1

No trimming on anything. The fronts will rub the dust off the plastic fender well where the windshield washer tank hides but no other rub.

Thanks for the compliments. I like having a unique truck.