LLY: Low rpm tuning efi live

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Hard to believe the attitude you have to people that have payed you there hard earned money. Will (sixsixkid) and I have not disrespected you or gave you any reason to ignore his emails for tuning changes. Your not better than anybody, yes your shit stinks, lose that attitude I believe your a grown man not a teenager. I understand your very successful and me bitching on a public forum will not affect your business and you'll still make lots of money doing what you do. Have some respect for the people that give you their money and expect good service in return. I will have him email you AGAIN.

You're on a public forum doing a lot of complaining about something you didn't buy....kinda makes me wonder what your motivation is? You need to lighten up a little. Its all gonna be okay. You can write your own tunes also. That is what this software is for and why I'm here helping someone fix their tune so maybe we all can learn something and be less dependent on the tuning gods for changes. Have a wonderful day.:hug:

Jakej03

Sep 1, 2012
Springtown TX
Okay, I think I've had it backwards, I thought BARO A was the map my truck uses for my atmosphere but after looking at the BARO table I think I'm using BARO C. If so then my modified Base torque tables are correct and my modified Torque limited injection quantity tables that are running off BARO A are incorrect?

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Okay, I think I've had it backwards, I thought BARO A was the map my truck uses for my atmosphere but after looking at the BARO table I think I'm using BARO C. If so then my modified Base torque tables are correct and my modified Torque limited injection quantity tables that are running off BARO A are incorrect?

You can modify all of them if you cant figure out which one to use. Its not a big deal.

Jakej03

Sep 1, 2012
Springtown TX
Rob modified the tables and put only baro C tables in my dsp tunes except for Torque limited injection quantity tables those use the baro A

I think I'm being misunderstood so I'll try again. Each dsp tune (1-4) has 10 modified tables it and the truck takes the rest of the info from the base tune.(at least thats how it was explained to me)
Well on each of my dsp tunes the all of the modified tables are using maps that come from BARO C except for one, "Torque limited injection quantity", it uses versions of b0742 where i think they should be versions of b0744, and on my base tune b0744 (which is what the truck uses here) only the 3200 rpm and up are modified, the rest of the table is the same as the stock table. So my question is, Could this be the reason my torque feels the same as stock?

Killerbee

Got Honey?
I don't have much power or torque below 1300-1400 rpm,

You never will. The engine efficiency is gone at these rpms, and you will not change that with tuning, it is a hardware limitation.

BUT, if you have a ghetto intake with larger flow area, the MAF will see that as a lower air velocity, and limit fuel over a stock configuration. This can result in rpm "hang". It can happen more pronounced with elevation gain also. Rescaling the MAF would be where to make those changes.