Lope tune?

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
rumble tune - seriously? All that does is make your VVT equipped truck sound like an LB7 at idle instead of a whitle'in go-fer. :roflmao:

As far as lope - bad for truck! Soot tune... well, I used to run the Quad 135hp tune for a little soot to "communicate" with a tailgater, because it was so dirty :) I don't have one in the current tunes, but eventually I know I will add a little fuel for that purpose. IMHO it's not gay. What is gay is going around and sooting pedestrians and general youtube mayhem. If that makes me gay, then come on over (th)Sailor! :roflmao:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I don't like straight pipes either... It's just a preference for me, I don't like the cackle. I could careless if someone wants to straight pipe there rig. That being said the Fooking a-holes tearing around the neighbor hoods with there loud pipes and stereo bumping can jump up there own azz and die... That's being disrespectful and friggin lowlife in my opinion;)

People are free to do what they want, just show some respect!

shawn's diesel

Dec 25, 2014
Colorado
rumble tune - seriously? All that does is make your VVT equipped truck sound like an LB7 at idle instead of a whitle'in go-fer. :roflmao:

As far as lope - bad for truck! Soot tune... well, I used to run the Quad 135hp tune for a little soot to "communicate" with a tailgater, because it was so dirty :) I don't have one in the current tunes, but eventually I know I will add a little fuel for that purpose. IMHO it's not gay. What is gay is going around and sooting pedestrians and general youtube mayhem. If that makes me gay, then come on over (th)Sailor! :roflmao:

Adding fuel for the purpose of smoking someone out is gay:thumb:

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I'll admit I had straight piped diesels.... but then I really got sick of the drone and 5hp wasn't worth the hearing loss for me. I have 51" Donaldson mufflers on both my diesels, and it's nice to be able to listen to the radio or carry on a conversation while cruising down the freeway. I don't care if others do it.

Lope and smoke tunes and the people that make them are gay.

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I'll admit I had straight piped diesels.... but then I really got sick of the drone and 5hp wasn't worth the hearing loss for me. I have 51" Donaldson mufflers on both my diesels, and it's nice to be able to listen to the radio or carry on a conversation while cruising down the freeway. I don't care if others do it.

Lope and smoke tunes and the people that make them are gay.

I'm kinda the opposite, I may be a freak..but after I got to hear my twins through a 5"... That's like sweet music to my ears. I actually used to crack the passenger window with the radio off on road trips and listen to the whistle for hours..soothing in a odd way

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I don't like straight pipes either... It's just a preference for me, I don't like the cackle. I could careless if someone wants to straight pipe there rig. That being said the Fooking a-holes tearing around the neighbor hoods with there loud pipes and stereo bumping can jump up there own azz and die... That's being disrespectful and friggin lowlife in my opinion;)

People are free to do what they want, just show some respect!

Yes....

Not always old, mature for my age yes, respect for others, I make an effort except in some situations it gets thrown to the curb. No matter when the concept of a straight pipe began and the accompanying noise it brings it violates that respect for others...:thumb:

You probably don't speed either, always use your turn signal, give plenty of distance between you and the other vehicle, come to a complete stop at stop signs, etc... hypocrites crack me up.

Respect for others and their opinions you have failed in this life, enlightenment for guys like you comes shortly before your demise (so sad) as for me I acquired it at a very young age (around the age of 10). Look up the word you may learn something today, it's never to late while your alive...

My turbos whistle louder than my straight pipe. Should I do the right thing and remove them? And I 100% don't need you bullshit wisdom. I am very good person, ask anyone that knows me, even though I have a straight pipe diesel.

Last edited:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
My turbos whistle louder than my straight pipe. Should I do the right thing and remove them? And I 100% don't need you bullshit wisdom. I am very good person, ask anyone that knows me, even though I have a straight pipe diesel.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Fwiw to the op,A proper tune will make good power and is safer for your truck. I agree with above posts.Blowin soot everywere is disrespectful and gives us all a bad name. Its not what we want to do with a sport we all love.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
They are just blue demon eye LEDs. No need to attack my retro fit. Has nothing to do with that fact that your a smoke blowing douche :coal:

hehe. It's ok thweetie, but get it right - stacks are almost as gay as those lights; i don't have stacks. hahaha

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Last year visiting my mother I saw a guy at a fuel station with a lope tune on an lly,oddly he had a muffler........ how ironic.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Yes....

Respect for others and their opinions you have failed in this life, enlightenment for guys like you comes shortly before your demise (so sad) as for me I acquired it at a very young age (around the age of 10). Look up the word you may learn something today, it's never to late while your alive...

I like my exhaust loud, stereo banging rap music, blowing smoke and could give two shits less what people like you think. :thumb:

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
image.png