Lope tune?

Bmsn95

Jan 4, 2015
New to the diesel world so I apologize in advance for dumb questions I may have. I'm sure you guys have seen this black duramax going around on facebook that has a pretty crazy lope. I've heard people say you can do that with just a tune. Is this something that's bad for the truck? How can I get this? I currently have a ppe tuner on my lb7.

Thanks

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You can answer that pretty quickly with a search. You're on the wrong duramax forum for lope tunes. But if you wish to learn something real then welcome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
There are a bunch of douches with black trucks rocking lope tunes so you'll have to be more specific. You probably saw it on the coolest duramax page on Facebook, Longhorn Fag Shop. No, it's not cool & yes it's bad for your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Lope tune, rumble tune, being an idiot and installing a 4" or 5" exhaust without a muffler is gay and stupid, and no this is not a 1-2-3 list in descending or ascending order it is all at the same level of stupidity........

Last edited:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Lope tune, rumble tune, being an idiot and installing a 4" or 5" exhaust without a muffler is gay and stupid, and no this is not a 1-2-3 list in descending or ascending order it is all at the same level of stupidity........

Lope tunes are gay as hell, but don't go putting a straight pipe exhaust in the same category.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona

Lope tunes are gay as hell, but don't go putting a straight pipe exhaust in the same category.

I did, and it's rather annoying to hear one accelerating onto the freeway, smoke tunes are in the same category, irresponsible....

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Well then you've always been old. The concept of a straight pipe exhaust came about at least 70 years ago, its a hotrod thing... You can't even begin to put it in the same category as a smoke or lope tune.

Everyone on here will agree with you only the lope but you are vastly outnumbered on the straight pipe opinion

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Not always old, mature for my age yes, respect for others, I make an effort except in some situations it gets thrown to the curb. No matter when the concept of a straight pipe began and the accompanying noise it brings it violates that respect for others...:thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Not always old, mature for my age yes, respect for others, I make an effort except in some situations it gets thrown to the curb. No matter when the concept of a straight pipe began and the accompanying noise it brings it violates that respect for others...:thumb:

You probably don't speed either, always use your turn signal, give plenty of distance between you and the other vehicle, come to a complete stop at stop signs, etc... hypocrites crack me up.

NAFLASH

Aug 22, 2010
If you're offended/annoyed by someone's/my straight pipe exhaust then blame your parents for raising a *****.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
My new years resolution to try and always be positive prevents me from commenting here!!!