looking into a Duramax

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
I can think of 9 or 10 off hand, yes, thats including you James:hello:

really...dang. who are they? not all the trucks out at Wall, or is it?

there's one guy that has a pewter ext. cab who was running at Wall a couple of weeks ago. i always see his truck at Century Terrace Apartments. he's not on here, is he?

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
really...dang. who are they? not all the trucks out at Wall, or is it?

there's one guy that has a pewter ext. cab who was running at Wall a couple of weeks ago. i always see his truck at Century Terrace Apartments. he's not on here, is he?

There's Me- the red truck, Jeremy - Tx23 a pewter CC, James - Duramax_JP a grey CC, Larry R - 68Skylark - Slims black CC, Jerry Martinez - JM CustomPaints a pewter CC, Jeff - wikdlmm a white CC, SS8UUP - Grey extended cab, Mike - hasnt been on in a while - white CC, LT1BRD - hasnt bought one yet, and then theres mine son, but he drives a cummins :rolleyes:

I dont think the pewter one your thinkning about is a member here :confused:

Last edited:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
whose slow? uh o larry is gettn in on this... its time to get a night together at wall.... i just lost my job so mite as well blow the truck up to finish me off.. so whos up for it?

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
sucks to hear that about anyone.
on the other hand, i saw a flyer yesterday that said there's going to be a big Diesel show and drag races at Wall on Saturday, May 9th. racing in the evening, show all day.

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
its true no big deal sh$t happens and you move on... im kinda glad i wont get calls n the wee hours of the morning.... tyler and i will be at wall