Locked,Cocked, and Ready to rock!!

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Chris Werner is going dynoed 1200+. Al (summit from compd) is going dynoed 1100 on fuel. I am not allowed to say what the 2 trucks that Barry (NADP) built are making but it is alot more than Tomac made last year. But things break at the huge hp levels so it will be interesting.

Dyno numbers are one thing but when you have 1000+ hp dyno queen and only run 13's in the 1/4 I'd say you have some work to do. Dyno numbers arent gonna win the whole deal, you have to be well rounded and thats exactly what Tomac does. Look at the blue and orange dodge from last years challange that dynoed 1000hp plus, he did alright in the drag but didnt do squat in the sled pull.

Jeff, good luck and I am sure you are gonna do great down there

Last edited:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
But things break at the huge hp levels so it will be interesting.
or you can't get the turbo lit, brought the wrong tires, not enough weight.........

I remember one of these HIGH HP, Diesel Challenge Dodges that came & played in our back yard ONCE. Sometimes it sucks to be a bully, huh Steve? :p :cool2: :cool: :D

Hey over here :hello: Stock turbo, Stock Injectors :rofl: :D

Oh ya, Best of luck Jeff

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Dyno numbers are one thing but when you have 1000+ hp dyno queen and only run 13's in the 1/4 I'd say you have some work to do. Dyno numbers arent gonna win the whole deal, you have to be well rounded and thats exactly what Tomac does. Look at the blue and orange dodge from last years challange that dynoed 1000hp plus, he did alright in the drag but didnt do squat in the sled pull.

Jeff, good luck and I am sure you are gonna do great down there

I know 2 of the 4 have ran 10's. I just think having 4 big hp dodge's that one will be able to get it done. Barry's shit runs hard and is always setup well. Nick will have his hands full as the only big hp dmax.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hey Jeff, I'll see you there. It will be interesting for sure.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
The odds my be stacked in Dodges favor this year & that's ok. The DP Challenge doesn't mean anything to most of us. I should say the majority don't care. When Tomac won it, I said Congrats just as I will to this years winner & I'll move on & better my own truck. It's the bandwagon fans that get me. Good luck to all, I hope the carnage is minimal. JMHO

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Will do. We're heading out tomorrow morning around 8:30-9 in the morning. I'm looking forward to checking out all the trucks. It should be a good time.

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Good Luck Jeff!

Never underestimate the duramax even when it seems to be down on power to it's competitors, especially when a very wise experienced racer is behind the wheel.;)

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hey Jeff, congrats on your showing you made. It was nice to meet you this week. I hope to see you at another event sometime again.