Locked,Cocked, and Ready to rock!!

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
I just loaded up and going to head out to Utah for the Diesel Power Challenge in the morning. I'm not sure why with all the high powered truck's that is going to be there. I Had to pull the tranny and have it fixed mid week so it's been very,very busy. I just hope to not finish last. Jeff

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I just loaded up and going to head out to Utah for the Diesel Power Challenge in the morning. I'm not sure why with all the high powered truck's that is going to be there. I Had to pull the tranny and have it fixed mid week so it's been very,very busy. I just hope to not finish last. Jeff

there will be carnage. 4 trucks in the 1000hp+range.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
I heard Tomac turned it down(nothing to gain) & Nick was invited cause he didn't get a chance to run last year(purple palace exploding parts).

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
your welcome to take a print of my avatar for inspiration, kinda look at it as her chasing you down the track, if you lose, you win her :D

Good luck Jeff, send us back lots of pics, we're all behind you :)

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Thanks everyone

I'm going to do like Pat said and just have fun. This whole diesel thing is just that, its fun for me. Its a challenge, I just hope i'm in it at the end. Jeff

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Who from the dodge camp is going?

Chris Werner is going dynoed 1200+. Al (summit from compd) is going dynoed 1100 on fuel. I am not allowed to say what the 2 trucks that Barry (NADP) built are making but it is alot more than Tomac made last year. But things break at the huge hp levels so it will be interesting.