LMM with new Denali grille

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Gmpartsdirect package just came today, couldnt wait to install it. Its not a direct replacement and does require cutting some plastic, and It appears to be a little bit shorter than the LMM grille by an inch or so. In the last photo you can see that the black part of the grille is supposed to be below the bumper on the LML trucks but its finished and it wouldnt make you look twice at it. The bolts and tabs all line up except for the bumper cover to grill tabs, and the 2 lowest outside ones that attach to the support I cut off to fit the grille, but the grille is still rock solid.

I guess the proper way to go about it would be to swap the bumpers and supports from a Denali or maybe even a LML might work, but the Denali bumper at least looks to hang to low, either way I'm more than happy with how it looks. On another note we are supposed to get 5-10 inches of snow tonight, here I thought I was going to get some rain to wash the salt off the roads so I could drive my truck again, maybe next month..

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Last edited:

Dfranco

Sep 17, 2014
looks awesome ! Ive been trying to do the same to mine , so everything as far as the bumpers are stock its just a LML denali grill?