lmm problem

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Let me help you out. Don't come on a forum and start three threads all of which contradict each other. Don't attack people that are trying to help even if they are being negative. Make sure your posts make sense and are legible. After you do those people will be more helpful.
Why don't you delete all your threads. Explain what truck you have, what happened to it, what you are trying to do, and explain in detail what the problem is and what you have checked.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Don't PM me with your shit talking. If you want to say something say it in open forum so everyone else can get the chance to laugh at you when I'm done.

It amazes me that an asshole can learn how to operate a devise such as a desktop computer, but that same asshole doesn't know how to form a complete sentence. No wonder your truck doesn't run, you can't speak English and you don't know what parts are on it so just give up. Throw in the towel because you are too damn dumb to be working on a common rail diesel. Go buy a 12 valve or better yet a small block Chevy and see if you can wrap your pea brain around that first.

Now when you reply, remember, complete thoughts followed by punctuation. It's really pretty easy.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Damn, one simple suggestion and this dude flys off his rocker.

Have fun with your issues dude

04D_MAX

force fed
Sep 10, 2012
SOUTH GA
PS, if you start a thread on competitiondiesel.com you may get more help
:roflmao:

picture.php

:roflmao::rofl::thumb:

Attachments

• haha.PNG
    haha.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 9

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
04dmax y are u even commenting on here u cant find anything better to do are u having a mid life crisis or something go drive your truck and grow up kid

your still not helping and what bridge if ur not obviously u dont even no

your not even helping probably cuz u dont no and i wasnt talking to u 04dmax made a negative comment and now u are so go waste your time somewhere else quit wasting mine

Apparently this guy doesn't get it. :roflmao: you should see the pm he sent me.

Apparently u dont get it either thats cuz u dont no what u are talking bout too thats y instead of u giving me a solution u wanna talk smack wow how old are u instead of not commenting and wasting your time cuz u dont no your ass from your brain !!!!!!!!!!!! is that english enough for u

so sad u must wish u had a better life tell me what your problem i will help u find psychiatric help

Don't PM me with your shit talking. If you want to say something say it in open forum so everyone else can get the chance to laugh at you when I'm done.

It amazes me that an asshole can learn how to operate a devise such as a desktop computer, but that same asshole doesn't know how to form a complete sentence. No wonder your truck doesn't run, you can't speak English and you don't know what parts are on it so just give up. Throw in the towel because you are too damn dumb to be working on a common rail diesel. Go buy a 12 valve or better yet a small block Chevy and see if you can wrap your pea brain around that first.

Now when you reply, remember, complete thoughts followed by punctuation. It's really pretty easy.

New guy if you want help ok if not ok find a new home not here. Your post here in this thread with jabs then your sending pm's to them also. If you do not have thick skin you do not belong around here. As I can see with you already no one has reported your post but your reporting away and running you fingers still. Shape up or ship out.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
God I hope that's the case or their really is no hope for the human race if this guy reproduces.

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
your not even helping probably cuz u dont no and i wasnt talking to u 04dmax made a negative comment and now u are so go waste your time somewhere else quit wasting mine

Im sorry I dont know what is wrong with your basket case cluster f@#k motor. It would help us more if you knew what actually was in it, or could form a coherent sentence of what is actually happening

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Is this your personal truck? Where is the truck located? Tell us from the beginning what is happening with this truck. What parts from what engines did you use???????