LMM how to make a lope tune with EFI

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Whistle pipes complement lope tunes very nicely.
I always thought when you used the word lope you were going to hump a mule.:thumb::D

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
To Hump a mule sounds tuff you would need a stool,small ladder or milk crate to stand on.

don't mules kick?

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Awww come on, be easy on the guy. What some people think is cool others might think is dumb. To each his own, while i personally dont like a lope or smoke tune and most of the threads like this get the funniest replys that i do enjoy reading, i think we should keep ALL post polite and helpful or not post at all........especially to a newb that doesnt know any better:eek:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Hey blackmax09 don't let us scare you off... This is a performance board first and foremost, asking for lope & smoke tunes will get you a verbal beat down:D. The search button is your friend, some topics bring out the best in us:hug:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Dang my bad!!! I Didn't know this forum had so many negative people.
This forum doesn't have that many negative people. It has a lot of really smart and helpful people, but they don't like questions like, "How do I make a lope tune?" Here's another tip, don't ask how to make your truck smoke either ;)

And welcome to the forum :welcome8: