LMM how to drive it for fuel economy

mario430

Jan 8, 2014
Phoenix Arizona
By a used tuner for cheap IMO a PPE or a Predator. You have to find one that will delete the emissions stuff. If you want a good increase and then you need a aftermarket exhaust.

Sent from a ditch being dug near you using Tapatalk

Ok how would that work for me in Arizona where we have to go through emissions yearly?

Would I still be ok or would I be in hot water?

t2timmy

2015 LML Denali
Jun 28, 2013
CT
You know what this site needs.... a dictionary link..... because I too am new at Diesel and have no idea what a PPE, Allilocker, C3PO, R2D2 and what injector powers which booster to support the Flux Capacitors powA! does..... :roflmao:
Honestly a lot of forums need a Dictionary/Terms link, having been in the Jeep world for 20+ years and on forums It takes years to know the lingo... and some of us work and are too lazy to search the meaning of life :)

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Ali-locker or a tc lock up controller helps the truck put the power to the ground that the stroker cp3 and over bore inj produce through increased fuel tables and inj timing via either efi or ppe or any other can tuner. Though the C1 C2 and especailly C3's are still prone to slipage and failure with additional power. So a build up is recomended for large power gain it all goes by rwhp and the condition of you trans. Unless its an LML then you will have a CP4 which is another can of worms. Aswell as DPF DEF SCR EGR but with help from H&S PPE EFI BD, the emissions become less of a problem,

Hope this helps