LMM egr delete plate

Js95gt

Dec 4, 2010
Walker, LA
Does anyone sell a block plate for the passenger up pipe that would allow complete removal of the cooler? I could have one made, but would be easier just to buy it. I know the normal plates are not thick enough to hold up without the cooler in place.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Says you already have a egr delete? You will blow your up pipe bellow out of you only use a plate at the up pipe flange.

Js95gt

Dec 4, 2010
Walker, LA
Not for my truck. I have blocked quite a few this way, but have run out of the plates I had made. As long as you support it at the new plate it will not blow out.

Js95gt

Dec 4, 2010
Walker, LA
More than likely I will end up doing the same. Just takes the machine shop a while to get around to me and I was hoping to get it faster.
I saw the other day that sinster is making a kit for the dmax now that has a nice one with the support already on it, but they only want to sell it in their kit.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
FWIW, I always remove the up-pipe and cutoff the EGR tube and weld a cap over it. I don't like the look of that thing just hanging around back there. Out of sight, out of mind.