LML Single or Compounds

HeavyDuty204

May 26, 2014
Manitoba, CA
Thanks dudes!

I really like the look of that VGT. I like that i'll keep my exhaust brake too!

I'm definitely not doing twins tho, I've decided that I want it to look less busy under the hood for now. Maybe if I get into a motor build I'll twin it. Most twinned LML's I've seen are running s475 over stock and I want something different.

The other two turbo's I was looking at are the 366 and 467.7, just making sure I get the best info before pulling the trigger.

HeavyDuty204

May 26, 2014
Manitoba, CA
LML's don't need bigger injectors for 700 rwhp, the stock ones flow plenty for it. I too would be looking at the 3794 VVT, we put one on an LML and it ripped. It did immediately push thru the stock converter though...:mad:

Good thing yours isn't stock...:D

That's right :thumb:, I did the trans before even thinking about more air.

A. Stock Lbz

Aug 13, 2013
spokane wa
i know a 4094vvt isnt as popular now that mark has the 3794 out but i had a 4094vvt on my stock fuel lbz and i loved the way it towed. my tt is 10,800lbs and it would fly up any hill with ease. the turbo brake is weaker than the stock lbz but would still help hold the truck back on steep hills. i had to keep rpms up climbing hills about 2500 and egts were around 1000 on a 500rwhp tune. i think that would be a good option with how big the lml injectors are.