Lml injectors in a lly head

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Now only if we could make this happen with a l5p! Haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

$chultz38

Jan 22, 2009
I am going to do that here shortly. The injector bores will have to be drilled our some but there is enough material in the head to do that. I am going to do that in about 2 weeks. I am going to put the lml engine that was in my truck into my boat and use lbz injectors and electronics.

I'm in for more info when you get to that. Looking at doing a repower this way also.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I am going to do that here shortly. The injector bores will have to be drilled our some but there is enough material in the head to do that. I am going to do that in about 2 weeks. I am going to put the lml engine that was in my truck into my boat and use lbz injectors and electronics.

How do you plan to run the LML injectors in the LLY head, assuming you are putting all this in a LLY truck.

gmac32

Dec 8, 2009
bellville ohio
I tried to get an l5p engine from a friend of mine but it was out of my price range. I have to get the boat going in a month in a half. I will see hoe it works out. I have to work on customers trucks before mine. That is what stinks sometimes

gmac32

Dec 8, 2009
bellville ohio
finally got the truck running yesterday and everything is great so far. I have a couple more things to button up on it before i can test drive it. but it runs with lly heads and lml injectors