Lly dsp5 help

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
04 LLY truck full flashed just fine everything went normal turn the key the truck will turn over about 5 to 6 times and then stop, tried to flash the stock tune back into the truck and it says that the OS does not match what could be the problem, guy is sitting here a hour away from home need help asap

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
pulled the info, radio, and radio amp fuse before flashing. checked all fuses nothing is shot, like I said you turn the key on it shows no fuel in the tank turn the key the truck will turn over 5 to 6 times and just stop

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I wish I could help. I just installed tunes last weekend on my first LLY. We didn't pull fuses, turned everything off, even the dome light, and it went fine. I'm stumped.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
man I've had horrible luck with LLY's. Unhook the batteries, let it sit and try again in 10-15 minutes. I've unhooked the brake controllers before and that seemed to help and aftermarket HIDs seemed to mess with them as well as strobe light kits.

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
The truck finally took another stock file from a 05 lly but it is still the same results the truck will turn over about 5 or 6 times and then stop and everytime I try to flash the original stock tune that come from the truck it tells me that the OS is not the same I thought all llys had the same OS