LISTEN UP...Dad delivers only son at home!!!

mr wang

Mar 13, 2011
Well after 4 girls finally on 10-10-12 I was blessed with my first son. As luck would have it though the excitement was more than I ever dreampt it would be. After some contractions throughout the day at 10:52p.m. while watching TV my wife shouted that her water had broke!! In a frantic hurry I ran for our bags and called the hospital only to then have her tell me it was too late and we weren't going to make it because he was coming right then whether we were ready or not. Long story short a very short time later my wife and I were forced to deliver our own baby in the comfort of our very own home at 11:07 p.m. Now how's that for a story!?! I get to tell Easton Dean Rogers 7lb4oz 18 1/4 inches long that daddy was the only doctor on call and delivered him with my own 2 hands.

Attachments

• PART951349961972471.jpg
    PART951349961972471.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 54

leehype

Drunk with a Jeep problem
Aug 16, 2012
Congratz!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

And take that DIYers.

glock36

Jul 21, 2012
Neosho Missouri
That has to be the best story I've heard in a long time, Congratulations to the three of you. That is one story that you won't ever get tired of telling.
Now you have To change your tag line to read. DMaxDR makes house calls.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Wow man, just wow.
Way to keep it together.
congratulations to all of you and your family.
what an intimate moment, your both quite lucky to have gotten that experience, really.

mr wang

Mar 13, 2011
Thanks guys. Ive helped deliver hundreds of calves over the years but never in my wildest dreams thought id have to deliver my own son at home.