List of Diesel Websites:

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
Its not diesel but I used to really like LS1Trucks.com. I usually find alot of posts on there that are about them getting roasted by a diesel on the street.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
This is a site that I go to a lot. It's a club site for Idaho diesel nuts, but there are a few out of state members. The vast majority of the members are very into diesel performance and regularly participate in drag racing, sled pulling, or both. We welcome all brands, but I always like to see more Dmax owners :hug:

Feel free to check it out and join up if you like it: www.idahoturbodiesels.com

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
How about DieselTowingResource.com -- Hosted by Unit453 (Nick)

They were down for a day and a half due to major power outages in Ohio caused by remnants of Hurricane Ike. As of 12:50pm today, they are UP and running again!

There are a lot of former and current DP members there.

Ya shameless plug on my behalf also if you get the chance come visit our magazine! :D

Thanks Pat and Kat!

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
Banks being the exception. The've been ripped pretty good over there and it's been allowed.
that is true.i forgot about them.they dont recieve a fair shake thier at all,but then again as far as dodge performance goes they arent that strong...

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
How about DieselTowingResource.com -- Hosted by Unit453 (Nick)

They were down for a day and a half due to major power outages in Ohio caused by remnants of Hurricane Ike. As of 12:50pm today, they are UP and running again!

There are a lot of former and current DP members there.

Ya shameless plug on my behalf also if you get the chance come visit our magazine! :D

Thanks Pat and Kat!
yeah another for the dieseltowingresource.com lot of old members and new. have a look see. pat you are a classy guy for doing this.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Well I had time today at work as I was running a 3 hour program on my machine.

So I made a small file that can be imported to FireFox that is a list of Diesel Sites and a few others that I have used for my truck.

Just un-zip it and import it adds its own folder call "Turbo Diesel"

If I missed some or if you have any you think I should add post them here.

Steve

Attachments

• DieselBookmarks.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 3