Lightbar with cab lights

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
So ive been toying around with the idea of getting a 50" curved LED lightbar but as the title says i have cab marker lights.. My question is if anyone has come across a lo-pro bracket system so the bar doesnt block the marker lights or if they have come up with a solution on their own.

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I have the exact same question! Actually, it's been on my mind for months. I'm glad you asked it. Hopefully someone here has done it and chimes in. I'm so ready to buy one.

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
68f669ab8ca91feea8e6ec34e9ebd772.jpg

I was googling....

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus yo!

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
I have the exact same question! Actually, it's been on my mind for months. I'm glad you asked it. Hopefully someone here has done it and chimes in. I'm so ready to buy one.

Yeah im interested in seeing what people have to say about it.. I guess just stay tuned

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you need to be careful how you mount it if you plan to actually use it. if any light can shine on your windshield, you will create glare as soon as dust hits the windshield. lot of these retards running them dont realize it cause they never use them :D

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
Yeah i do plan to use it and ive heard that it does shine off the hood aswell, never thought about the dust settling on the windshield causing a glare good point

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yeah i do plan to use it and ive heard that it does shine off the hood aswell, never thought about the dust settling on the windshield causing a glare good point

hood glare seriously sucks unless you have a flat paint/wrap on it. look at the off road drivers that have them on their roof. they are far enough in front of where the windshield is to keep any light from coming back in the cab and the light is pointed pretty high up as its there to shine light out as they come down a hill. the main lights used are on the bumper or in the would-be headlight area. they look cool and the only reason you didnt see more guys with HID off road lights up there was that they were so heavy you had to bolt those "original" light bars into the cab, drilling holes into it. you wanna talk about glare issues though, damn did those suck if they werent aimed right. HID off road lights still out perform these chinese light bars hands down, even most of the USA stuff unless its the bad ass high end rigging. im talking like the Hella, eagle eye, KC, acro HID off road lighting

I've got a friend who says they suck when your driving in the snow. Makes a horrible glare!

i can concur with this 100%. even them on the bumper sucks. the LED bars disperse light so much that its like they make the snow glow lol. Low and focused are the best route in snow. An amber tinge helps too

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
Well then... All in all sounds like this lightbar is nothing but problems more so then helpful. Guess ill have to just spend money on something else