Lets talk big injectors

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
i think you mean a "100% nozzle so to speak" :D.

why the difference in what Exergy tests and DDP tests? different base pressures?

I think I fat-fingered 2 instead of 1 I guess...

The flow is comparable to Exergy lpm tests on nozzle flow....but injectors % doesn't correlate directly to nozzle %...Exergy told me what the nozzle at that lpm would be on a stock LLY body at 180Mpa and larger duration at approximately... does that make sense now?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I think I fat-fingered 2 instead of 1 I guess...

The flow is comparable to Exergy lpm tests on nozzle flow....but injectors % doesn't correlate directly to nozzle %...Exergy told me what the nozzle at that lpm would be on a stock LLY body at 180Mpa and larger duration at approximately... does that make sense now?

Aaahhhh I see! Thank you for that

Chad006

Drag racer wannabe
Feb 12, 2015
Goodlow, B.C.
Hey guys I'm gonna bring this back from the dead. Just wondering what you ended up running and how you like them James? I am really cannot decide between 60's and 100's for my build, truck is gonna be towing my 14,000lb 5er and lake boat but I would like to come close to four digits on the big end.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i have nothing bad to say about them. i certainly missed not having bigger injectors lol. I have not had steve tune the truck yet and ive just been playing the with the tune on my own for time sake. they were no harder to tune in than my DDP 45% over LB7 injectors were and smoke/haze about the same though i have not truly put alot of time into actually trying to clean them up all the way. for what ive done and how they are working out, im very happy. there is definitely alot of fuel on tap and turning the fuel up makes for a wicked time on the street in 2wd lol.

i towed with them last weekend but mpg wasnt very accurate. i had a nasty head wind on the way out to the dunes and my fuel cooler fan quit working. not having cool fuel will drop my mpg right there. i got about 9 going out there and 10 coming back. generally i get 11-12 there and back. i may have some work to do in the tuning and i need to get the fan fixed. without it, i will see reduced mpg as the tank heats up pretty quick with all the pumps im running.

Chad006

Drag racer wannabe
Feb 12, 2015
Goodlow, B.C.
Well I ended up going with 100's, hopefully don't regret it in the long run! My ole lady isn't gonna let me come on here anymore soon though she says you guys are a bad influence on me. :roflmao: