lbz-zf6 into 77gmc 4 door

amtz1988

Feb 1, 2012
las vegas nm
hello everybody, i'm new here, well ive been a member since february but this is only my second time logging in. But enough about that, I'm in the middle of swapping an lbz/zf6 into a 1977 k30 gmc 3+3 4door 4x4. I bought an 06 chevy 2500hd 4x4 42k miles that had been rolled over and i came across the 77 for cheap so i decided to build me a custom truck. I have pulled the engine and trans from dmax and stripped down the 77 to the frame,cut the frame to be a shortbed, painted the frame installed a 6 inch lift, put the aam11.5 in the rear and went through the dana 60 up front. The 77 cab is back on the frame with most of the body work done, the interior is painted along with the jams. I have a pile of body parts including new fenders, bumpers, cowl hood, lights, seals, mouldings, carpets, dash,etc. As far as the lbz i've studded the heads, installed bd full bore drivers side exhaust manifold, and egr delete kit. So what do u guys thing of my project, any comments/advice appreciated

amtz1988

Feb 1, 2012
las vegas nm
thank u guys, i tried posting some pics but it says i need 10 threads before i can make an album so either i dont know what im doing or i need more threads.

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
I looked at your pics in your garage. Looks like it will be an awesome rig. Tried and true running gear with an awesome Duramax powerplant. Great combo:thumb: