LBZ Life= LBZ Problems

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate it when your crusing on the freeway and your truck goes into tranny limp mode......well worse than that..... you get off and realize that you just lost all yo tranz fluid. i also hate that none of the asshole drivers that you would help push their junk out the way cant help you push your out of the way so traffic can flow..... but they will honk at you.

after leaking for 7 years my tranny line finally decided to burst. lol

LBZ life = LBZ problems:D

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
:roflmao: his balls itch?!?!?! Sounds about right for a vegas resident..

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Y'all better hope we never meet..... If we do then you will know what having itchy balls feel like.

Mike, what size are the lines? I think I will just buy some compression fittings and do a quick fix

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i put off doing tranny lines for 5 years because i couldn't find a kit worth a shit until Alligator Performance finally came out with a kit for the 01-05 trucks.

i also had a hell of a time getting the right fittings but since they have such amazing customer service i got it done and the are badass.

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
Y'all better hope we never meet..... If we do then you will know what having itchy balls feel like.

Mike, what size are the lines? I think I will just buy some compression fittings and do a quick fix

brother i bought a set of merchant automotive lines last winter and they r holding up great not a hard install at all

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
I have 360k on factory lines and still kickin. Does leak a drop or two when its cold out. Were they leaking bad before?

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
They were leaking since the day it left the dealership. 195k of leaking a lil bit. Nothing noticeable. Makes me mad because I lost all my transynd