LB7 sluggish no power until 3rd gear

JRein

Aircraft Mechanic's Hero
Sep 26, 2015
LRAFB, Arkansas
Put a gauge on it at the pump and set to exactly 7 psi at idle. For the other issues, what is the age of your cp3. I'm to tired to read through all that. Ideally you get 200k good miles from a cp3. Then throw a new one in. But after that point if you still exp the slug except over 2k rpm. Your torque converter is fried. I have the same problem. Just waiting till I can park the truck

Also what intake are you using and what is the age of your maf sensor. I had a code once cause my sensor was bad so the ecm sent more pressure than it needed, which then gave me a rail pressure code. Ten minute fix and it went away.

2004 Silverado Cali lb7, Airdog ll 165, fresh sticks at 325k, DSP 5 on v2 by Rick Fletes, 33x12.5 nittos at on 20 inch American Racing wheels, modded factory air box, Profab Intake Horn, Batmo Wheel, Turbo port and polish, Full EGR Removed w/ fed belt, 3.5 inch MBRP Downpipe, Full five inch MBRP Exhaust, 10mm lbz cp3 pump, Dual Yellow Top Optimas, High Output Alternator, Cognito Pittman and idler w/ support kit, Cognito Contol arms, Drilled and Slotted Rotors on all four Corners, Custom Y Bridge.
Leaning towards CP3. A buddy told me his FASS doesn't have an adjustment screw just a regulator spring. I'd put a gauge on it and see what the pressure is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Extended-lbz

Oct 2, 2014
I will check the harness, and I am pretty sure they do have a spring instead of a adj regulator. My brother has built multiple t400 and t350 for our mud trucks itd be fun to tackle a allison build however I know every builder has theyre own tricks and that would be alot of money wasted if it went south.. I have plans for this truck if I can ever get this damn thing figured out. Should have kept the lbzz..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JRein

Aircraft Mechanic's Hero
Sep 26, 2015
LRAFB, Arkansas
Not much more difficult then those trans but then there's always that piece of mind that some badass put your trans together LOL. I hope it's something simple for you to fix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk