Info: Lancaster California August 30

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Jason, if you need help making a plug, let me know.

Back to the Debating Society:

3.0 class is often referred to as Super Street, and 2.5 (2.6) is often called Work Stock.

I get chuckle when the Dodge guys find out they aren't competitive enough, so the run their "trailer queens" in street classes.

Face it, Thunder On The Lot showed that a true street truck can humiliate the Trailer Queens at their own game. Man, that HAD to sting. :(

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Jason, if you need help making a plug, let me know.

Back to the Debating Society:

3.0 class is often referred to as Super Street, and 2.5 (2.6) is often called Work Stock.

I get chuckle when the Dodge guys find out they aren't competitive enough, so the run their "trailer queens" in street classes.

Face it, Thunder On The Lot showed that a true street truck can humiliate the Trailer Queens at their own game. Man, that HAD to sting. :(

Ok will do Thanks Pat

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Oh man Mike, remember the good old days. Tim's pile beating up on everything under the sun. Nobody could figure it out. That POS is being used as a work truck now by Tim. All he did was change the nozzles and rip the cage out of it. What D-Bag. But that bucket ran

The #2 record for LACR stands at 11.00 set by Kathy McSwain.

Seems not even the Drug Lords could best that...

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Oh man Mike, remember the good old days. Tim's pile beating up on everything under the sun. Nobody could figure it out. That POS is being used as a work truck now by Tim. All he did was change the nozzles and rip the cage out of it. What D-Bag. But that bucket ran

All us Dmax guys adopted Tim. :D You were not considered as you were the asshole that helped him kick our asses at the track. :eek::p:D
Remember the trip home from from LACR Craig? You me Tim and Guy shut down the 14 freeway with smoke. I never laughed so hard in my life. If we'd got caught we would still be in jail. :rofl::D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
[QUOTE That sounds like a great idea.
Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with drivng your truck to the pull, and I encourage first time pullers to get their rig there any way they can, but man. I mean, nobody would ever push really hard if they knew that driving their truck home wad their only option.[/QUOTE]

you wana bet. I have never competed in a pull but i can guarnatee i will beat the snot out of it to give it all its got. you know why becuase all my frends have dmaxs so i know i will get home somehow :D I dont lift on the 1/4 i wont lift at the pull wht ever happens happens.

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
The #2 record for LACR stands at 11.00 set by Kathy McSwain.

Seems not even the Drug Lords could best that...

You girls always loved to talk about your stock motors doing this and that. Looking back, who really had the stock motor? Tim's turd had injectors, turbo, and studs. That was it for hard parts. That is far less invasive than even replacing a charger on a D max - and cheaper too. Face it, you ladies were getting your asses kicked EVERY SINGLE TIME at the track. The race was for 2nd, plain and simple. How many years did it take you to finally run Tim down, juice or not? How about the greatest race in history - Tim and Nick at High Desert 05, what a run. Tim didn't get lucky and run an 11.50 once, he ran those times over and over. Oh, and for your argument, it drives on the street - every single day - come on now. Ahh the glory days

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Yeah, I think the only guy who sucked worse than Tim at pulling was Craig...

"Whatever you do, do NOT push in the clutch..." - Craig "Bondo" Johnson

:D
Man, old legends die hard. I must have left quite the impression on you Pat, seeing as you still talk about that 4 years later. Thats the one thing you got on me, I guess I can't blame you. The rest of the time, its been trucks with my name plastered on the side of them kicking your sorry arse.

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
[QUOTE That sounds like a great idea.
Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with drivng your truck to the pull, and I encourage first time pullers to get their rig there any way they can, but man. I mean, nobody would ever push really hard if they knew that driving their truck home wad their only option.

you wana bet. I have never competed in a pull but i can guarnatee i will beat the snot out of it to give it all its got. you know why becuase all my frends have dmaxs so i know i will get home somehow :D I dont lift on the 1/4 i wont lift at the pull wht ever happens happens.[/QUOTE]

More power to you, all I'm saying is, the first time you busted your truck 10 hours from home with no ride back, you'd be paying the piper. But give it hell man, I'm looking forward to it.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
you wana bet. I have never competed in a pull but i can guarnatee i will beat the snot out of it to give it all its got. you know why becuase all my frends have dmaxs so i know i will get home somehow :D I dont lift on the 1/4 i wont lift at the pull wht ever happens happens.

More power to you, all I'm saying is, the first time you busted your truck 10 hours from home with no ride back, you'd be paying the piper. But give it hell man, I'm looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

good thing its only 2 hrs I could use the excercise :D Looking forward to it :)

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
man, old legends die hard. I must have left quite the impression on you pat, seeing as you still talk about that 4 years later. Thats the one thing you got on me, i guess i can't blame you. The rest of the time, its been trucks with my name plastered on the side of them kicking your sorry arse.

whammy!!!!

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Either way I think there needs to be shit talking rivaly. If everyone got along what fun would it really be to win at the track.........

This is good stuff in this thread :D