Info: Lancaster California August 30

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
if no trailered trucks was the rule...... dam that would leave just dmaxs :rofl:

gues CTD need the trailer and either and CONCRETE handicap :baby::p

Last edited by a moderator:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Questions on the rules for street stock. (Some may be dumb ?'s but i'm new to sled pulling):eek:

1. For street stock the max is 2.6, so if I were to run a bigger charger I could just put in a bushing right?

2. What is map width enhancement?

3. What are turbo mounting plates?

Thanks

Does anyone have answer's to these questions or atleast #1?

Craig......

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca

Craig......

Off of the rule page: One turbo with one pressure stage permitted. Maximum of 2.6” opening on intake wheel. Map width enhancement is allowed. Intake housing may not exceed 2.6 inches Turbo mounting plates are permitted.

I am sure Craig Johnson will chime in and let you know.

-Tom

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca

Craig......

An MWE groove is the slot around the compressor wheel on your turbo designed to eliminate surging and also to broaden the MAP of the turbo. Also known as a ported compressor cover.

A turbo mounting plate is an adapter usually used on dodges to adapt a T4 or T6 flange turbo to a stock T3 manifold.

-Tom

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Off of the rule page: One turbo with one pressure stage permitted. Maximum of 2.6” opening on intake wheel. Map width enhancement is allowed. Intake housing may not exceed 2.6 inches Turbo mounting plates are permitted.

I am sure Craig Johnson will chime in and let you know.

-Tom

Ok thanks, I just wasn't sure if a bushing is permitted

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
An MWE groove is the slot around the compressor wheel on your turbo designed to eliminate surging and also to broaden the MAP of the turbo.

A turbo mounting plate is an adapter usually used on dodges to adapt a T4 or T6 flange turbo to a stock T3 manifold.

-Tom

Thanks those were some terms I wasn't familiar with

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome

Craig......

Sorry about that - back on topic.

Yes you can bush the 2.6 class, we opened up to that because we opened up the 3.0 class. Just be prepared to have the charger plugged, it will be the competitiors responsibility to remove items to allow access to the inducer.

Map width Enhancement is the groove found on the inducer bore, basically allows for more flexibilty of the charger. Not all have them, but many do.

Turbo mounting plates, also known as adapters, are used to mount aftermarket chargers to a truck. Often, the aftermarket turbo will not have the same flange as oem, the plate allows them to be used.

Remember, everyone should try to have a hitch suitable for pulling for the event. If you have questions, contact me, I will help how I can.

Sorry for the delay,now back to regularly scheduled smack talk.

Can anyone imagine how boring the pulls would be if all the trucks in attendance were driven there - oh man. That sounds like a great idea.
Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with drivng your truck to the pull, and I encourage first time pullers to get their rig there any way they can, but man. I mean, nobody would ever push really hard if they knew that driving their truck home wad their only option.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Sorry about that - back on topic.

Yes you can bush the 2.6 class, we opened up to that because we opened up the 3.0 class. Just be prepared to have the charger plugged, it will be the competitiors responsibility to remove items to allow access to the inducer.

Map width Enhancement is the groove found on the inducer bore, basically allows for more flexibilty of the charger. Not all have them, but many do.

Turbo mounting plates, also known as adapters, are used to mount aftermarket chargers to a truck. Often, the aftermarket turbo will not have the same flange as oem, the plate allows them to be used.

Remember, everyone should try to have a hitch suitable for pulling for the event. If you have questions, contact me, I will help how I can.

Sorry for the delay,now back to regularly scheduled smack talk.

Can anyone imagine how boring the pulls would be if all the trucks in attendance were driven there - oh man. That sounds like a great idea.
Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with drivng your truck to the pull, and I encourage first time pullers to get their rig there any way they can, but man. I mean, nobody would ever push really hard if they knew that driving their truck home wad their only option.

Thanks Craig, not really educated some of the dodge mods that have to be done to keep up with the dmax's:p

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
" They eat their own " typical goat heads.:baby: :p

Oh man Mike, remember the good old days. Tim's pile beating up on everything under the sun. Nobody could figure it out. That POS is being used as a work truck now by Tim. All he did was change the nozzles and rip the cage out of it. What D-Bag. But that bucket ran

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Oh man Mike, remember the good old days. Tim's pile beating up on everything under the sun. Nobody could figure it out. That POS is being used as a work truck now by Tim. All he did was change the nozzles and rip the cage out of it. What D-Bag. But that bucket ran

Does it have a gooseneck trailer attached to it? I think I've seen it a couple of times in Pacoima or something