Info: Lancaster California August 30

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Need some brave Dmax soul who is willing to put a 2.6 charger on their truck with modified CP3 to level the field. If someone is interested in getting more serious, gimme a call, and I will assist you in getting "competitive". And then some. Best configuration will be a long wheelbase, preferably a dually that is not lifted in the front.

I will be your guinea pig if I can afford it pat.I really need to get something else going. I do pretty well with my old school stack,but it is not enough

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
any overall results yet. I want tofind out where I ended up. Thanks to all who put on the event. Also good to put faces on the website handles. Great time had by all last night.

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
Need some brave Dmax soul who is willing to put a 2.6 charger on their truck with modified CP3 to level the field. If someone is interested in getting more serious, gimme a call, and I will assist you in getting "competitive". And then some. Best configuration will be a long wheelbase, preferably a dually that is not lifted in the front.

I will be your guinea pig if I can afford it pat.I really need to get something else going. I do pretty well with my old school stack,but it is not enough

really would not have a long wheel base and not have to be a dually to be competitive. all in the setup . you guys cant run twin cps in 2.6 class. i have a good setup i want to try if i can find a truck that wants to put it on.:D

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
A huge thanks to all the pullers who showed up for this pull - without you, we have no show. From you first time pullers to the vets, I really appreciate you all coming out, especially on such short notice. I hope this represents a renewed enthusiasm for diesel motorsports in so cal, as it has been a bit fragmented the past couple years.

Secondly, a huge thanks to the crew who helped make this happen. Betty for all the help and use of her RV and everything else, Rob, Ken, Wes, Jim, Tom C on help with the track, Hank, and others. This is a great group of volunteers that work their butts off to make this happen. Brian and MLM motorsports for an awesome job with the sled.

I think the fair was pleased with the show, and will likely have us back next year. So stay with it everyone, if you pullers continue to show support like this, we will be back in 09, bigger and better than ever.

Thanks again to all of you - well done.

Here are some results

Street Stock
1 Colton Ahlberg Dodge 305.4
2 Cole Dow Dodge 271.2
3 Kathy McSwain GMC 267.6
4 Steve Sealy Chevy 261.2
5 Tony Rodono GMC 257.7
6 Jason Nichols GMC 233.4
7 Mike Bruckner Dodge 232.4
8 Peyton Zamrzla Dodge 232.2
9 Megan Storey Chevy 209.3?
10 Colin Gorman Dodge 113.8
11 Ryan Readmond Ford 114.6

Super Street
1 Nick D'Amico Chevy 328.2
2 Bob Mutch Dodge 305.3
3 Tom Colesanti Dodge 299
4 Cole Dow Dodge 285
5 Mike Dellahay Ford 277.5
6 Joel Gooch Dodge 267.8
7 Kathy McSwain GMC 248.9
8 Mike Bruckner Jr. Dodge 226.4
9 Mike Meyer Chevy 223.6
10 Tommy Koller Chevy 214.9
11 Colton Ahlberg Dodge 212.2

Modified
Scott Vorhees Dodge 455.6

And some variuos other Exhibition vehicles that didn't meet rules.

Craig

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
any overall results yet. I want tofind out where I ended up. Thanks to all who put on the event. Also good to put faces on the website handles. Great time had by all last night.
Just went and checked the trailer and looks like Craig has the result sheet with him. I am sure he will be waking up soon and posting, RIGHT CRAIG!!!!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
really would not have a long wheel base and not have to be a dually to be competitive. all in the setup . you guys cant run twin cps in 2.6 class. i have a good setup i want to try if i can find a truck that wants to put it on.:D

No dual fuelers in 2.6 class.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

I don't think he was talking about 2cp3's though just a single modded:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nice pulls guys! Looked like alot of fun. Maybe next year I can come down and watch in person!!

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
No dual fuelers in 2.6 class.

well around here they let you have twin cp3. but i was talking about one single pump for the setup. as far as i know there is no truck in the country running this pump i was going to try it if i have time this winter.

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
OK, Betty was one of the Exhib. pullers, she went 206. Just no way to place the Exhib. vehicles as they don't meet the rules in one way or another. Nice job though Betty.

Craig
That better, Thanks Craig!!!:hug::hug::rofl::rofl:

Nice Videos you have up there Kat.

Last edited:

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
good job to all you guys pulling, i enjoyed watching the event- worth every penny of fuel i spent getting there and back! :hug:

maybe next time i will have enough $ saved to be able to pull, break something, and not have to be such a chicken poop that i simply wont pull! :eek:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Thanks

I also meant to thank Pat and Kat, not only for their personal support of this pull, but for their support through this board and the pullers that are attracted through it. Pat and I don't always agree on everything, but he and Kat are without a doubt true enthusiasts and supporters of this sport.

I would like to personally challenge and invite pullers in the southwest, to step up and build competitive pulling trucks. There are numerous shops and individuals in this area that are willing and capable of helping to build competitive trucks. If the pullers show the interest, I will do what I can to help provide credible, organized , and competitive pulls. If anyone in this area, ever has any questions regarding sled pulling, feel free to contact me and I will either answer your questions, or find you someone who can.

Thanks again to all that supported this event.

Craig