Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
There was a sale on either at Napa .

Ive never seen so many dodges lined up in the parking lot . :rofl:

I have it on good authority that ether stops the hershey squirts on the spot. Maybe we can move the outhouse to the 250 ft marker.:p

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Quick heads up, I made a mistake on the directions on a previous post. When you exit at H, go east, make a left on 30th West, NOT 15th West. Then proceed to G-8, make another right, and go all the way down to the area of gate 6. Sorry about that.

Craig
Oh no no no, Craig has been working too hard. Sorry Craig but I have to fix this.
From the Northbound 14, exit Ave H and go WEST, NOT EAST. Make a RIGHT turn on 30th West and then another RIGHT on G-8. The plan here is to END UP ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE FAIRGROUNDS ALMOST BACK UP TO THE FREEWAY AGAIN. WE WILL HAVE BIG BRIGHT GREEN SIGNS POSTED ON THE TURNING CORNERS SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM FINDING IT.
And for anyone who doesn't know it by now. Craig has AGAIN been working his REAR END off to make this pull happen. So Im gonna let him slide on the crappy directions. :hug::D:D:D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Gawd!!!!! That was AWESOME. Too much fun. Thanks to everyone who came out and pulled tonight. It was perfect.:hail:

Thanks to you and Craig and the whole crew for putting this together:hug:

I will work on Video's and pic's tomorrow :D

rushingbc

< I drive slow trucks
Sep 3, 2006
Beaufort, SC
I was impressed, I enjoyed watching my first sled pull. :rockon:

I wanted to come down and meet everybody, but security was rediculous :eek: I've never seen a fair with that many uniformed officers.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So how did the Dmax's do?

Owned the Dodge boys again or what?

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
So how did the Dmax's do?

Owned the Dodge boys again or what?

Well sort of, but Big Bad Dodge finished off the event with a 455 foot pull that made the crowd stand up and roar. We thought he was gonna take the sled home with him for a while there.
And not to mention the brand new Mega Cab Long Bed that Hunter Dodge brought out. Still has the sticker on it cause it hasn't even been sold yet, pulled 266 feet. But who's counting. :hello::rofl::rofl:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Thanks to you and Craig and the whole crew for putting this together:hug:

I will work on Video's and pic's tomorrow :D

Thanks guys. It was really good seeing everyone again. Look out next year. Thanks to all who came out and made this happen. Without you guys it wouldn't have happened. Next year is gonna Kick Arse Tooooo. :driving:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Thanks out to Craig, Betty, Mazotti?, and to all the pullers. Everyone did an excellent job and it went smoother than any pull I've been witness to.

Duramax took home the gold in ProStreet, with Nick D'amico's LB7 going the distance and then some. Congrats Nick!

But the Dodges went 1-2 in the 2.6 class with Kat's stock charger LBZ running 3rd.

Time for a rematch. The score is now 3 to 1, Dmaxes winning 2.6 and ProStreet at the previous event, and Dodges get a 2.6 win at this one, but still unable to hang with the big charger Dmaxes.

Need some brave Dmax soul who is willing to put a 2.6 charger on their truck with modified CP3 to level the field. If someone is interested in getting more serious, gimme a call, and I will assist you in getting "competitive". And then some. ;) Best configuration will be a long wheelbase, preferably a dually that is not lifted in the front.

While we thought of modifying Blue, the reality is that it will be traded in when the 4.5 Dmax comes so it will remain "stock" for the forseeable future.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Thanks out to Craig, Betty, Mazotti?, and to all the pullers. Everyone did an excellent job and it went smoother than any pull I've been witness to.

Duramax took home the gold in ProStreet, with Nick D'amico's LB7 going the distance and then some. Congrats Nick!

But the Dodges went 1-2 in the 2.6 class with Kat's stock charger LBZ running 3rd.

Time for a rematch. The score is now 3 to 1, Dmaxes winning 2.6 and ProStreet at the previous event, and Dodges get a 2.6 win at this one, but still unable to hang with the big charger Dmaxes.

Need some brave Dmax soul who is willing to put a 2.6 charger on their truck with modified CP3 to level the field. If someone is interested in getting more serious, gimme a call, and I will assist you in getting "competitive". And then some. ;) Best configuration will be a long wheelbase, preferably a dually that is not lifted in the front.

While we thought of modifying Blue, the reality is that it will be traded in when the 4.5 Dmax comes so it will remain "stock" for the forseeable future.

I have a long wheel base:D