Info: Lancaster California August 30

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Im pissed , really wanted to pull .

Never let anybody else touch your truck .

Went in for a water pump and it turns into this .

I should of had it towed home and fixed it myself today .

Friggen BS is all I have to say .

Now I get to just watch , Bullchit

Johnny
Hey not to worry, we can always find some work for you to do in the pitts John. :hug:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Gates open @1pm, tech starts @ 4. Things will be busy in the pit area during the day because of other events going on, so everyone just pay attention to what is going on. Let me know if there are any more questions.

Craig

Craig, do you know how many in each class yet?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
anyone wanna borrow me there hitch for my pull? i have the ring and other parts i just cant find a mount anywhere in this town to make it work. not sure if ill be able to put something togethjr for a hitch by tomorrow. thanks.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
anyone wanna borrow me there hitch for my pull? i have the ring and other parts i just cant find a mount anywhere in this town to make it work. not sure if ill be able to put something togethjr for a hitch by tomorrow. thanks.

you can borrow mine. I had to borrow the last time. every one was nice and helpful. My truck is the 2003 dark gray CCLB.

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Direction mistake

Quick heads up, I made a mistake on the directions on a previous post. When you exit at H, go east, make a left on 30th West, NOT 15th West. Then proceed to G-8, make another right, and go all the way down to the area of gate 6. Sorry about that.

Craig

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
No idea. We'll see tomorrow. With all these DMax's fallin' apart, hard to say.

Ya Craig, I noticed how the D'maxes kind of trip as they're flying by the 300 ft marker. They're really not falling apart but just doing a little victory dance as they go by. Dodges don't know how to do that as without binoculars, they can't even read the 300 ft sign from where they crapped out.
Maybe it's not trucks at all but the driver needing to take a dump at the 200 ft marker in which case we should position an outhouse there.

rushingbc

< I drive slow trucks
Sep 3, 2006
Beaufort, SC
so, um, anybody know how to put a pulling hitch on a rental dodge caliber? hmm, wonder if it would make it past the 200' mark? :rofl: :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I can't believe Tom would leave my post without some kind of slam. :dontknow: Maybe the Dodge boys are ether shopping to make sure a Duramax doesnt tow them off the track.:baby: Don't you hate it when a Dodge breaks down and stop the flow of fast Duramaxes? I know I do.:p:hug::D:angel: