Info: Lancaster California August 30

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
well his dually has nick stuff in it... might have it in his sled truck as well.....
2003 Chevy D/A Summit White EC/LB Dually 2WD 160k Miles Tow Vehicle

Industrial Injection Super 64 Turbo, Tuned by Nick @ Duramaxtuner.com
EFI Live w/ DSP2, Banks Intercooler & Ram-Air Intake w/ Scoop, Autometer Boost & Pyro Gauges
TTS Trans, Converterter, Fuel Pumps, Pickup & Exhaust, Pacbrake PBXR Exhaust Brake, Weatherguard Toolbox
Pioneer AVIC-D3, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Sirius Radio, B&W Turnover GN, Mike L. Tranny Cooler, Astrostart, Line-X, TTT Mirrors

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
If we can get people to pre register, we will start getting an accurate count of who is actually pulling. Not to mention, you'll save $5. Here is where to reg. http://www.avfair.com/avfair/arenaevents.htm

Craig

Questions on the rules for street stock. (Some may be dumb ?'s but i'm new to sled pulling):eek:

1. For street stock the max is 2.6, so if I were to run a bigger charger I could just put in a bushing right?

2. What is map width enhancement?

3. What are turbo mounting plates?

Thanks

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
he posted publicly... thats all i state... i could care less who is tuning his truck.. if he threw a P-pump in there.

but it would be a big slap in steve's face if pat did tune nicks puller :rolleyes:

but what do i know..

Here's a little insight for you and all the Dmax pansies on this site: Quote from the "Man, the Myth and the Legend" some know as Diesel Power but most know as Nick D'Amico: "EFI live is in my dually, and the TTS tune is in the puller, in fact, tell them, I would quit pulling forever before I'd run one of Pat's chitty tunes"

So, ther ya go, mister I think I know guy's that I don't.

-Tom

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
like i said could care less who is tuning.. he said he was useing efi live in the post i saw... im not claiming to know what truck he is useing it in tom. if that is his offical statement so be it

if you want to want to get all uptight about someone else truck it so be it.;)

side note: love to see efi live on the puller.. think it would do better. that be pat, nick, tony, fleece, or him self tuning it.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Here's a little insight for you and all the Dmax pansies on this site: Quote from the "Man, the Myth and the Legend" some know as Diesel Power but most know as Nick D'Amico: "EFI live is in my dually, and the TTS tune is in the puller, in fact, tell them, I would quit pulling forever before I'd run one of Pat's chitty tunes"

So, ther ya go, mister I think I know guy's that I don't.

-Tom

Over here, "Diesel Power" is Wade from NGM, a Dodge guy.

I don't blame Nick for wanting to visit the Salad Bar. After that spanking last time by a street driven LLY, he needs to do something. He has been caught before trying to get copies of Team Salad tuning. My guess is the latest TTS LB7 offerings will look very similiar to our stuff, so why did bother snaking a copy of our stuff?

Tcolesanti

Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
like i said could care less who is tuning.. he said he was useing efi live in the post i saw... im not claiming to know what truck he is useing it in tom. if that is his offical statement so be it

if you want to want to get all uptight about someone else truck it so be it.;)

side note: love to see efi live on the puller.. think it would do better. that be pat, nick, tony, fleece, or him self tuning it.

You seem to be the one getting uptight hotrod...... I am just letting you know the truth. If its too painful for you then quit posting like you know what's going on. Its fairly simple.

-Tom

Tcolesanti

Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Over here, "Diesel Power" is Wade from NGM, a Dodge guy.

I don't blame Nick for wanting to visit the Salad Bar. After that spanking last time by a street driven LLY, he needs to do something. He has been caught before trying to get copies of Team Salad tuning. My guess is the latest TTS LB7 offerings will look very similiar to our stuff, so why did bother snaking a copy of our stuff?

Your eyes are turning brown your so full of chit Pat. The truth of the matter is, you need to back up that turd of a run to even claim a half ass win. I am not making excuses since I personally was not there, but you have another thing coming if you think that truck you have will hold a candle to a full built scheid motor.:D

-Tom

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Your eyes are turning brown your so full of chit Pat. The truth of the matter is, you need to back up that turd of a run to even claim a half ass win. I am not making excuses since I personally was not there, but you have another thing coming if you think that truck you have will hold a candle to a full built scheid motor.:D

-Tom

My eyes have been brown for ages. :D

A Fully Built Scheid motor is too rich for my blood. Have you priced concrete lately? :eek:

You don't have to fear Scheid trucks, you need to watch out for stock Dmaxes first...