Kids and their powerjokes...

poweredmotives

Nov 15, 2010
Colorado Springs
Some little asshole in a CC/SB super duty on like 40" tires and 10+ inches of lift and 2 huge stacks, blocks me in behind a semi in traffic. I get around the semi finally and get back in the left lane, I start getting close to this tool and he lays in it... Tons of smoke and going nowhere. I get in it a little with the 225hp PPE tune and pass him with ease. Next light he gets beside me and starts making small dick jokes, obviously pissed that i "beat" him. I pay him no attention. He takes off from the light like an idiot again, on the throttle and off just to smoke me out. I let him have it good this time. Beat him by quite a bit. He pulls up and talks way more shit this time but to my girlfriend. I don't look over or say a word, I get out and walk towards his truck. He hammers the throttle, gets a serious case of axle hop and drops his driveline in the intersection... hahaha it was great, had to share.

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Crew cab with 10" lift on 40" tires with big ugly stacks. And he's making small dick jokes towards you? :roflmao:

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
LOL. That's awesome. You should have waited for him to get out and punched the **** out of him!!! Dead in the nose! For insulting your lady!!

Danimal

Nov 5, 2011
Saskatchewan, Canada
Bahahaha! This is the kind of thing that makes me sleep like a baby at night! Knowing that there a still d-bags out there to teach a lesson in humility to. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMMDually

I like turtles
May 13, 2012
Central Texas
I am a ford guy at heart, but I cant say much for the drivers, there are douches that drive ford, chevy, and dodges.. and toyota's lol. But sounds like you got the final laugh, glad he got a little of what he deserved:roflmao: to bad your gf wasnt videoing the whole deal.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Maybe just get his license number and report him to the cops next time. Now that would be funny.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Crew cab with 10" lift on 40" tires with big ugly stacks. And he's making small dick jokes towards you? :roflmao:
This is what I was thinking. Who's compensating for what now? :rofl:

He totally deserved to get his face pounded, but I think what happened was even better. Couldn't have gone better in my book!

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
unbelievable why do people have to be such assholes?

Guess karma caught up with him at just the right moment.Awesome story and thanks for sharing:thumb: