Kennedy Diesel

Kennedy Diesel

Mar 13, 2009
Yep, I'm still around. It was an eye opener though losing my Dad at 61. He never got to retire. I have a Grandson who is 2yrs old now. He knows how to start the 4 wheeler and turn the key to run on most anything he gets into. Watch out when he gets the strength and figures out how to turn the key further! Been trying to spend more time enjoying life and not getting so caught up in the soap operas on the forums. Busy writing tunes for street trucks and work trucks primarily. Some race stuff including my own. Been out fishing several times this year and competed in a few truck pulls. Had my truck to the track recently and ran 11.77@124 at 7700# plus. This was with no TCC lockup until way out about 1/8 mile. I aim to fix that. Actually been running a lot with general work stuff, home stuff, Ma's place, etc. We only got the bike out once all summer!

As for participation at this site, maybe I'll try to come around some more. Initially I did not get too excited as it was a Pat and Kat were in the Vendor/Site owner role which I felt was a conflict. That has been resolved for quite some time now, but I just never really found the time to visit.

As for Brandon, he's been a Daddy now for 3yrs+ by my calculations and had second over a year ago. He recently received a MAJOR promotion at work which required him to relocate from GA to NC. His current residnence is leased and lacks space to park even his daily drivers. Goal is to secure land and build as I understand. We built him a 7.1 for his 2002 and he picked it up last year, but now with the promotion, he lacks time and space so the plan is to bring it here to be finished. The trans is here waiting and as soon as he can find time...

P.S. with Ma's help we canned 145 pints of beans and 85 pints of salsa this year all from my home garden which of course takes a lot of time. It was 9 Sundays (almost consecutive) just prepping and canning. Bet you didn't expect that from a guy like me...

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Thanks for the update. It's refreshing sometimes hearing the other things you guys do, not just totally consumed by the trucks. :thumb:

Kennedy Diesel

Mar 13, 2009
Sorry to hear about your loss...

But I'm interested in some salsa...Do u ship???

Now now, don't get me in trouble I'm not a vendor here. :angel:

Seriously though it's a bit on the mild side for most. 100% garden grown tomatoes, onions (except for one batch where I forgot the onions) and peppers. Garlic was farmers market, basil was fresh.

I plan to use this as a chili base etc if there is any left after the newness wears off. It really went fast initially as it's proving to be quite addictive.