Ken Block - Gymkhana 7

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
That's the only problem with him, he's a hardcore ford guy.

true, they did build a 650 hp fiesta for Gymkhana 6, that thing was sick. I feel like he drives ricers better then this mustang tho. I think its a sponsorship thing tho, Gymkhana 1-2 sponsored by DC was in a subi. Once monster jumped in it went to ford.

Last edited:

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
That was sick. That mustang is bad a$$ and he can drive.

2007 Chevy Classic CCSB LS 4x4 w/ LBZ & 6 Spd Ally
Greystone Metallic
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on Chrome H2s w/ LMM Centers
Roll N Lock Bed Cover
Grizzly Nerf Bars
Pioneer 4100 Head Unit
JL Audio Components
Sportsman Max4 Seat Covers
Banks RamAir Intake
Tinted Windows
MBRP 5" DP Back...What cat:dontknow:
PCV Rerouted
EGR Blocker & Fingerstick
Retro Solutions 6000K in Low Beams
Nicktane 1 Micron Filter & Adapter
Banks Intercooler Tube
AutoMeter Phantom II Boost and EGT on A-Pillar
Hammerhead Armor Replacement Front Bumper
EFILive from IdahoRob

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
true, they did build a 650 hp fiesta for Gymkhana 6, that thing was sick. I feel like he drives ricers better then this mustang tho. I think its a sponsorship thing tho, Gymkhana 1-2 sponsored by DC was in a subi. Once monster jumped in it went to ford.

You are right, but If ford wrote us a check that big, we would jump ship too. :D

At least I would...

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I couldn't imagine a joy ride with him. I have a friend that's into the drifting, he's no ken block or even close to that but he's pretty damn good. Scariest moments of life were in his passenger seat.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA

He co-owns DC shoes. lol. It has to do with his WRC sponsorships. Subaru ended their ties in 2010 and Ford picked him up with the M-sport built Fiesta. Kenny from the Block is a bad bad man.