Kat & Wendy run 12.50 @ 107.51 1.63-60'

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Guys :D I have to say again I hate bracket racing. I dialed an 12.65 and ran 12.58 at 102 because I lifted and I was running my street tires. My RT sucked big time:rofl:

Another big thanks to Steven B for taking some shots of Wendy

Well, WHEN i get my pictures uploaded they will be at this following link: Sacramento Truck Drags

I haven't looked at the video but it doesn't look like Wendy was smoking much at all :eek:
sunday_%2872%29.jpg

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Yep, I screwed up:eek:

It was my job to put the tires in the right location :baby:

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Grats on the times Kat... You need to visit us here in NC so we can have a friendly race :angel:

If I drive that far, I won't be racing Wendy. I would be racing the friendly ghost :cool2:

But, your more then welcome to come to CA :D

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Yep, I screwed up:eek:

It was my job to put the tires in the right location :baby:

It's all Chris's fault ;)

:rofl:

I'll take the blame, I was still excited about the ET and speed, apparently I wasn't paying attention:eek:

That was an awesome 31 hour trip...Andrea and I had a blast...Thanks to Nick for his help and comic relief and to Anthony for tailgate removal...

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I'll take the blame, I was still excited about the ET and speed, apparently I wasn't paying attention:eek:

That was an awesome 31 hour trip...Andrea and I had a blast...Thanks to Nick for his help and comic relief and to Anthony for tailgate removal...

Chris it's always your fault:D:hug:

Thanks again buddy you sure are a huge help to me turbo swaps, tranny swaps, lift pump installs, and tunes

It was nice meeting Andrea she is really nice. It was awesome to see Wendy run Kat damn good truck and an even better Driver.

Thanks to Anthony as well

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

No, you where hard at work while I was taking pictures ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0611 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0611 (Large).JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 59

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Just keeps flying off.... One follicle at a time. Sounds like you need a new helmet. Something a little more snug to protect your few remaining assets.... :rofl::rofl:

I cant talk to much shit... My whole family has little to no hair by 40..... I'm gonna look like you in about 5 years chris...... :D