Just wanted to say Thanks to Mike L

orangecrush

Dec 20, 2009
I logged on here about a month or so ago to dig up some info for my H2 duramax conversion.

Since then I sent my H2 from NC to CA for the conversion. While being on this forum, it obviously didn't take long to find out what would happen to my trans when I added a PPE tune.

I bought the PPE tuner with the intention of using setting 4 which I think is 240hp/335tq.

I soon found out that Mike is the man to do my tranny work.

Point is, Mike built a tranny for me and was kind enough to ship it from his shop to the place doing the conversion.

So thanks to everyone's advice and to Mike for being so professional and helpful for my tranny. In fact, he even shipped it to the other shop before I even paid for it. Though I wouldn't personally screw anyone, it was still very trusting of him.

Thanks,

Mark

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
:thumb: Mike is a top notch guy. He would have helped you even if you didn't buy a thing from him. :thumb::thumb:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I logged on here about a month or so ago to dig up some info for my H2 duramax conversion.

Since then I sent my H2 from NC to CA for the conversion. While being on this forum, it obviously didn't take long to find out what would happen to my trans when I added a PPE tune.

I bought the PPE tuner with the intention of using setting 4 which I think is 240hp/335tq.

I soon found out that Mike is the man to do my tranny work.

Point is, Mike built a tranny for me and was kind enough to ship it from his shop to the place doing the conversion.

So thanks to everyone's advice and to Mike for being so professional and helpful for my tranny. In fact, he even shipped it to the other shop before I even paid for it. Though I wouldn't personally screw anyone, it was still very trusting of him.

Thanks,

Mark

congrats:thumb: Mike is a one of a kind guy:D

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
:thumb:

Mike is good man for sure.Its nice to deal with pepole who enjoy what they do instead of just trying to sell parts. We need more guys like this !

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Mike is the las tof dying breed. Just talking with him and having him do my trans was a great experience. I know ill for sure try to carry one as he does with people. One fo a kind guy